Invite

Adrian pov

The day after the talk to ladybug is was time for school, again. I would like to say that school is the best place in the whole world!But then I would be lying, but school is a place that I LIKE to go to.

But that is only beacuase there isnt really someone there that is keeping an eye on me 24/7. School is kind of an playground to me, not just beacuse I feel more free but I have my friends.

Like Marianette and Nino.

Just as I was thinking about all the good things in school an image popped up in my head, an image of Chloe.I feel a shiver run down my body as the image of Chole popped up in my head, I quickly shook away the image and went back to reality.

Thats when I noticed that we hade arrived at school and that I was still sitting in the limo.I quickly got out of the limo and went up the first stairs, just when I reached the top of the stairs someone put their arms around me.

I snapped my head in the direction of the other person and of course if was Chloe.''Chloe let go off me''''But Adrian I have missed you so much!'' She said with an annoying pitch in her voice.''Just let me go Chole, we have class''She let go and in the corner of my eye I could see her being really pissed, well I don't like her and never did so thats that.

''Hey Adrian what do you say about the movies tonight?'' Nino asked while we were packing our things to go home.''Sure that sounds nice''''Then we will meet at the cinema at seven''''Great''We started to head out and just before I got in the limo he went up to me again.''Adrian by the way, Marianette and Alya is coming too''Thats all he said before he ran off, I kind off just stood there trying to process what he said. Thats when I came back to reality and re lazied that Marianette is coming to.Maybe this week wont be so bad after all.

Marianette pov

I threw myself on the bed, the images of me and Adrian on the movies wouldn't stop coming.                   
''I cant believe you are going to drag me there to Alya!"                                                
''It will be a good chance for you to be and to talk to Adrian'' She winked
''But you know that I cant speak with him properly!"
''Dont worry, you just need to relax. It will be alright"
''Fine, but you gotta promise to never and I mean NEVER leave my side!"
''I promise'' She said smiling

-----------------------------------------------

If you guys would notice that some word/words are incorrect please tell me in a nice way.

I dont have the perfect grammer and Im still learing so please respect that, and english isnt my first or second languge it is my third languge :)