The dark force

Go=Gohan
I wanted to make this as long as possible.
Enjoy!!!

The short saiyan was laying on his bed,pondering about life,when Gohan entered the room and sat next to him.
Go:So...how do you feel?
V:Guilty...
Gohan tried to grab a hold of his hand,but he violently hesitated.
V:Gah,this is so stupid....first,I confess to Kakarot that I'm homosexual,then I'm in a relationship with him of all things,and now I'm fucking with his son...how stupid can this get?!
Go:Are you feeling alright?
V:No...I feel like I've been through a phase for a year,and now I'm returning to reality.
Go:Vegeta,it's so obvious when you lie...you start blinking so fast...*touches face*and your cheeks are getting so warm!
V:S-shut up!
He turned his head to look away.
Go:The fact remains...your answers stays "yes",right?
V:Y-yeah...but what will happen when Kakarot returns?How do you think he'll react?
Go:Don't worry.You know dad,he's not a hostile person.I'm sure he'll understand and accept all of this.
V:I hope so.
He turned his head again to look at Gohan.
V:You were right about what you said last night...
Go(smiles):I'm glad...
V(gets up from bed):Still,though...don't you care about your family?You're really gonna ditch them like this?
Go:Videl and I had a rough time for a while now...I actually talked with her,and she said it's best if we take a "small" break.
V:I see...well,I'm gonna go and walk(fly) for a bit.I just need some more time to be alone.
Go:That's ok,I understand.
This is how it went for the next 5 months,Vegeta forgetting about Kakarot more and more.They also told Trunks about this situation,which he easily understood.
One day,Gohan was about to go and stay with Pan for a while.
V:Hey,Gohan...
Go:Yeah?
V:Before you leave,don't forget to-
Suddently,Gohan punched Vegeta in the stomach,causing him to puke out blood and fall on the fall.
V:W-what the fuck!W-why the hell did you do that for?!
Go:No reason...
He then walked away slowly,starting to nervously laugh.The short saiyan was left there,grunting in pain.At one point,he actually passed out.When he woke up,it was night.He looked outside;there was a full moon.He got extremely nervous and worried as he walked around the house,as he didn't know where Gohan was,nor what was up with him.His chin was dirty from the blood that came out of his mouth.
When he entered the living room,he saw the figure of a taller man in the dark.
V:G...Gohan?
As Vegeta walked closer,he saw that this was actually Goku.
V:K-Kakarot!
The short saiyan saw his serious+angry face.He was genuinely scared by now.As he started to back down,he felt another tall figure.Before getting to see who it was,that person grabbed him by the neck,slowly choking him.
G(=Goku):Gohan,let go of him
He ignored him.Vegeta tried to free himself by trying to take his hands off his neck,but to no avail.Feeling like this was some sort of karma,he actually thought he was gonna die.He could barely speak.
V:K...K...Kakarot...I-I'm s-sorry...
G(talking to Gohan):Listen to your father!
Gohan kept ignoring him.Goku vanished from his and Vegeta's sight,only to reappear in front of them as a ssj4.He quickly punched Gohan in the face sending him flying from the house.Vegeta was about to fell to the floor,when Goku picked him up.The short saiyan started to nervously cough.
G(smiling):Hey...are you alright?
V:Y-yeah...
He saw Kakarot's smile.He hasn't seen that face for a long time,so he was so happy he actually smiled.Gohan reappeared in front of the hole he just made(no injury on him).He created a blast that destroyed the entire house,catching both Goku and Vegeta off-guard.After the smoke cleared out,it could've been seen that Gohan was in floating in the air,looking down on both of them.While Goku remained unscathed,Vegeta was full of bloody wounds.Kakarot got up,but the short saiyan was staying on his knees and hands,coughing up blood.
G:Vegeta!Are you alright?!
Gohan started to laugh(not a diabolical laugh;just his normal laugh).
V:Hey,Kakarot....do you know what's wrong with Gohan?
G:It must be the evil energy...I don't know how,but once I got rid of it,it just left my body and and searched for the strongest power out there...
Gohan flew down.He rushed towards Goku and punched him,making him unconcious for a few moments.Then he looked at Vegeta,who was still standing on his knees and hands.
V:N-no,wait!
He ran towards him and kicked in the stomach,making him puke more blood.Now he was laying on his back.
Go(smiling):I don't know why...
He stepped on Vegeta's head,slowly crushing it.
Go:But there's something about you...something very special....seeing your scarlet blood...hearing that pityful scream of yours in pain...
He stopped.He lifted Vegeta's head with his foot.
Go:Looking at those beautiful eyes in despair...those tears coming out of your eyes...it arouses me so...I just want to know how would it feel to crush that crane of yours...
He then resumed to crushing his head.This time,a little faster.
G:Ka...
Gohan looked at his father.He was now charging a beam.
G:Me...
Go(smiling):Nice try,dad.It's too obvious you don't have the balls to kill your own son.
G:I don't know who the hell you are,but this is not my son I'm looking at.
...
G:Ha...
Go:You're not gonna do it...
G:Me...
Go(in head):Shit,he's gonna do it...
Gohan then picked Vegeta up by his hair.
Go:If you're gonna kill me,that's fine...but I'm taking him with me to hell!
Goku was afraid that this might happen.He knew he could've killed Vegeta and revive him with the dragon balls,but he feared that Gohan might've killed Dende earlier.
G:Leave him out of this,you bastard!
V:Ka...Kakarot...j-just do it...
Go:That's right,Son Goku.Do it!
The super saiyan 4 stopped charging up the beam.He rushed at Gohan and tried to punch him from behind,but he dodged the hit and flew into the air,followed by Goku(he let go of Vegeta).He tried to punch Gohan,but he effortlessly avoided all of the hits,at one point,he stopped so he could catch his breath,but Gohan punched him in the stomach,making him spit out blood.
Go(smiling):You simply haven't mastered the hand-to-hand combat in this form,father...
He then punched him into the ground,at which he didn't respond.Gohan went next to him and charged up a beam.
Go:I'll go easy on you,dad...when you see mom in the otherworld,send her my gratitude....
Before he fired off,a strong force popped up in his back,he turned to see that Vegeta was now a ssj2.
V(panting):I...I'm not done yet!
Go:Oh?You're actually gonna fight back this time?I'll say,it's rather incredible you're still concious.
V(grunting):Ha..Shut up!
Gohan reappeared behind Vegeta.He grabbed his arm,slowly tearing it in half.The short saiyan started to yell in pain again.
G(grin):That's right!Keep yelling!I really love seeing your despair!
Vegeta punched in him in the face(although it didn't do anything).Gohan let go of his arm and punched him in the chin,sending him off flying.Then,he fired off a blast that created an explosion when it touched Vegeta.The short saiyan felt from the smoke cloud.He slowly got up,breathing really hard.Gohan was behind him,once again.
Go:Are you finished so soon?
V(panting):N...no...
He quickly turned and blasted Gohan with a huge blast.After that,Vegeta was breathing hard again.When the smoke cleared out,it could've been seen that Gohan wasn't harmed at all,making Vegeta quite shocked.
Go(smirking):I'm really impressed.I didn't know you had this much stamina,Vegeta...
He then gave him 3 punches to the gut,at which he couldn't even respond anymore.Gohan was holding Vegeta by the hair to keep him from falling down.
Go:I'm really running out of ideas of making you suffer.
Suddently,a strong light appeared behind him.When he turned to look,he saw that Goku got up,and he was pretty angry.
Go:Oh,shit...
The reason he acted all unconcious was so he could have the time to charge up and reach his full power.
G:I'm done...
Go(grin):You actually think you can beat-
Goku rushed at him,punching him into a rock.He and Gohan started fighting.After a while,Goku seemed to have won,although they were both bruised.
G:Hehe...it's over...
Go(grunting):N-no...I won't lose...
Gohan then started to charge up.His grin returned.
Go:I'm going to blow myself up...and take both you and Vegeta with me...so you'll never call this fight a win!...
Goku then ran towards and punched him in the stomach for one last time.
G:I'm sorry,Gohan...
He then fired off a beam,which obliterated his son.
After the smoke cleared out,he reversed back to his normal self and felt to the ground.Vegeta managed to get up(he watched them fight)and went to next to him.
G(smiling):Hehe...I guess the ssj4...really is a force to be reckoned with...hehe....
He then started to laugh,followed by his fellow saiyan.They laughed like this for a while,until Vegeta felt on the floor.
V:Ow...it hurts to laugh...
G:Ah!Vegeta!
Goku quickly got up and tried to help the short saiyan who passed out.
The next evening,Vegeta woke up in his bedroom,he was wrapped in bandages and could barely feel his body.After a while,Goku came into the room.
G:Yo!
V:Kakarot...
G:Here,I brought some senzu beans.Eat up!
Goku gave Vegeta a senzu bean.
V:So...can you explain what the hell happened,Kakarot?
G:Oh,yeah!So...do you remember when I fought and killed Gohan?
V:Yeah...
G:Well,you passed out after that,so I took you with me to Kami's Lookout,where I asked Piccolo and Dende to summon Shenron.
V:And...what did you ask him?
G:Well...One:To revive Gohan and the ones killed by him;Two:To remove the evil energy from Gohan;and three:To rebuild our house.
V:Wait...couldn't you get Dende to heal me up?
G:I just wanted to talk with you in private when you woke up...
V:What are you,a dumbass...
G:Speaking of which...what was with you and Gohan during these 5 months?
The short saiyan quickly looked away.They stayed like this for a few moments,when he looked at him again,only to see the same face he saw last night,only that,now,it got even angrier.Scared,he looked away again,fearing that he woke him up just so he can feel the pain he's about to suffer.
V(shaking):K-Kakarot,I-I really am sorry...i-it's just that I-I was-
Goku started to laugh.
G:Of course it's ok...
Vegeta looked at him again and saw Goku's kind smile.The tall saiyan grabbed his hand.
G:You've...been lonely.I understand that.
V:Uh...
G:Vegeta...you know I'm well of your problems from the inside.And I know Gohan did the right thing back then.In fact,shortly before he...replaced me,he actually searched for me and asked me if that's the right thing to do,which relieved me so much.I really didn't want to know how I would've found you after you've been so alone for 5 months...if I would've found you at all...really,how can I bear the thought of you suffering like this,and I'd be the one to cause it all.
Vegeta just stared at Goku with a shocked face for while.
G:Hey,are you alri-
Vegeta jumped from the bed and into Goku,hugging him while sobbing in his chest(they both fell to the floor).Kakarot just smiled.
V(raises head):B-but...you really aren't mad at all?...a-about all of this?...
G:No way.How could I be?
V:You...you're smarter than I thought.
G:Yeah.I know I always give the impression that I'm a bonehead,but I can be quite smart if I want to.
V(blushing):I know,I know...I always act like I'm so much smarter than you,but...in all honesty,I feel like I'm just a dumbass compared to you...
G:You really think that?
V:...maybe...not.
G:Nah,you definetly don't.You're waaay too proud to think like that.
V:Yeah...I guess...by the way,why didn't you use the dragon balls to get rid of the evil energy when it was inside you?
G:It was way too strong back then.But,after getting out of my body and possesing another person,it lost a lot of its power.Enough for Shenron to destroy it.
V:Ok...so,will everything be back to normal now?
G:Yep!*jumps from the floor*C'mon,let's get some food!You haven't eaten anything for a day,so you must be starving!
Goku grabbed Vegeta by the arm and rushed downstairs,where there was a lot of food in the fridge.They both stuffed their face for a while,then they played some video games.After that,Vegeta went outside for some fresh air.Shortly after,Kakarot followed him.
G:Sooo...my sweet prince...
He went behind him and grabbed him by the shoulders.
G:Don't you want to celebrate our reunion tonight?
V:What do you mean?
G:'think you know what I mean...
V:Tsch,you're such a damn pervert...leave me alone!
Goku picked Vegeta up.
G:C'mon,please!
V:N-no!Put me down!
G:Why noooot?
V(blushing):It's just...it's been so long since we've done it...
G:So we better get used to it again!
V:Ok,ok,fine!Just put me down,damn it!
Goku then rushed back to the bedroom and put Vegeta on the bed.
G:Here you go...
V:That's not what I mea-
Goku jumped on the bed and started to make out with him.He then took his clothes off.
V:That chest again...I've seen many male bodies,but yours...is just so damn special...
G:Thanks.Why don't you bother to show me your body?
V:Yeah,yeah...
Vegeta took his clothes off and they had sex.