Chapter 1: Maybe Next Christmas

The snow fell from the sky and the sky became gloomy. Every pony danced around with glee and joy with their new toys and presents. All the city was happy and filled with glee. Every pony with with their family and having fun with friends. But, some ponies are less fortunate.

A pony with a sad look carried a young filly with grey fur and a yellow mane to a small crib. When she walked into the room where all the cribs were located many young fillies began to wine and cry. The pony quickly placed the young filly that were in her hooves, in the crib and went to care for the others. The little filly laid down in confusion of her so rounding. She took a strand of her mane and placed it her mouth, and began to suck on it.

The caring pony returned to the grey filly. "Don't suck on that." said the pony giggling as she removed the strand of hair from her mane. Then grabbed a bottle from a table next to the crib and placed it in the grey filly's mouth. The young filly immediately drank the milk. The pony smiled and removed the bottle when the filly was done. She placed the bottle back on the table. The little filly yawned and wiped her eyes. The pony smiled and grabbed a blanket from the bottom of the crib and placed it on top of the sleepy filly. The little filly fell asleep quickly. The pony smiled and quietly said "Don't worry Derpy, I'm sure you will have a home before next Christmas."