Chapter 1

This is actually my second story I've made. But it was really bad so I guess now this is my first. This story might not be as good.

Takes place in ALO~

(Kirito's P.O.V)

"Asuna!" I waved happily walking towards her.

"Hello Kirito-kun, sorry I was a little late, family business." Asuna said looking down whispering the last part, but I was able to pick it up.

"No, it's fine Asuna. I can wait all day for you. Anyways what's wrong, you don't look so well." I took her hand and held it a little tight looking worried.

Asuna looking at me, pretending to smile bravely. "Don't worry about it Kirito-kun, Let's get going before it's to late!" she said holding me tight standing both of us up.

I just looked at her smiling, pretending nothing's wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours before at Asuna's house~

(Asuna's P.O.V)

"Mother! You can't do this!" I shouted.

"Dear, you need to do this." Asuna's mother said while reading the newspaper.

"Assigned marriage? All I need is Kirito-kun!" Yelling furiously.

"Honey, father and I have already found a lovely fiancé for you."

"Never!" I shouted walking loudly into my bedroom.

"How could my mother do this!" putting on my amusphere.

"I can just take my mind off of it. Kirito-kun must be waiting for me." laying down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After quest~

(3rd P.O.V)

After Kirito and Asuna was done with their quest, Kirito and Asuna went to their cabin.

"Yui-chan, you here?" Asuna asked sitting on the couch with Kirito.

"Momma, Papa!" Yui appearing in air, hugging Asuna and Kirito.

"Hi Yui." Kirito said hugging back his daughter.

"Momma, are you alright? I have a sense that you are sad." Yui said sitting on Kirito's lap.

"Momma is going to tell the truth." Asuna said petting Yui's head then looking at Kirito.

"Momma-(tears falling) is getting assigned marriage and momma can't do anything about it..." Asuna crying covering her face.

Kirito and Yui both are shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it was short, but I hope you guys liked the first chapter... I'll write another soon as possible and possibly longer.