「three」

「edited; 16.07.10

— once high school ended, the two moved out of their homes and decided to move in with each other. it was a mutual decision, since they couldn't be separated from each other.

their company was all the two needed. they may have bickered a lot at times, but it always ended with a tiny make out session.

"hobi, i have to go to class." yeri said,  detaching herself from his hold. but that only made him grab her waist again and pull her down. she rolled her eyes at his sudden needy-ness.

"hmm, why don't you skip today and just lay in bed with me. you can go when my class starts." he replied, nuzzling his head into the crook of her neck.

"that's what you said yesterday, and the day before that. i can't afford having absences." hobi didn't respond, he only tightened his hold around her waist. "yah, you're so needy you know? the more you do this, the more i want to leave."

hosoek made a fake surprised gasp, and let go of her. he quickly turned away from her and buried his face into his pillow, making fake sobs. it only causes yeri to roll her eyes again. "gosh you baby, but i guess i can miss one class. no one likes math anyways." and so she layed back down in bed.

hoseok turned his face towards her, smiling. he pulled her back into her embrace, smiling when she put her arms around his waist and her head on his chest.