「five」

edited; 16.07.19

— yeri say at her computer, finishing up one of her essays that was so the following day. she had finally revised it, and made it perfect. she just hoped that her professor would like it.

sitting up from her chair, she grabbed her bowl of ice cream and headed towards the kitchen sink. hoseok would be coming home late, having to run an errand.

she heard keys shuffling behind her front door, and instantly walked up to open it before hosoek could put the key through the lock. he looked at her in surprise, before walking in and kissing her on the check.

"how was your day." he asked, which he did everyday. and as always he answer would be "fine."

"tomorrow is your birthday!" he exclaimed. it only causes yeri to roll her eyes. she wasn't happy about her birthday coming up, she was turning 23 and she didn't like it.

that meant that her college years were almost over, and soon she would need to get herself a real job, and living in the real world being a real adult.

she sighed at hosoek, "don't do anything special, it's only a stupid birthday. i'm only going to be turning another year old."

hosoek stayed silent, but smiled at her. she knew he would take her out to dinner someplace nice, but that was all she wanted for him to do. so that was all he was going to do...

well maybe, because in his pocket at that very moment, was a ring that would fit around yeri's fourth finger on her left hand.

CHECK OUT NOONA,
A JUNGKOOK STORY!