「four」

「edited; 16.07.13

— yeri and hoseok always had their ups and downs. some fights being bigger than others, but they always had a way of figuring it out.... sort of.

"i can't believe you don't trust me! i mean honestly hoseok, we are in a relationship. you're supposed to trust me," yeri yelled.

hoseok rolled his eyes at yeri, "of course i trust you! i just don't trust him!"

"you're so unbelievable, if you really did trust me you'd let me go out with my friends!"

"oh so now you guys are friends! he's your ex-boyfriend, and also a guy that i don't trust." yeri rubbed her temples, she was getting mad at everything hoseok was saying.

they were in a relationship bounded by love and trust, he couldn't even trust her to go out with a group of her friends, it was like her telling him to stop hanging out with his friends.

"you know what, i'm going tonight and you can't stop me. if you can't even trust me to be surrounded by people that i care about, then you can just leave." and with that she grabbed her purse and went out the door.

yeri quietly entered the shared apartment that her and hoseok owned. she noticed the lights were off and the house was silent.

she furrowed her eyebrows, a sad look plastering over her face. when she told him to leave, she didn't actually think he would... would he have?

walking to their bedroom, she noticed the bed was empty and left untouched. she sighed and got ready for bed. once she was settled, she laid on the bed, pondering about where hoseok could be.

she grew worried and upset at the fact that he had left and it was all her fault.

around three am in the morning, she heard the front door open. shooting up from the bed, she sat there waiting for him to come into their bedroom. but when nothing happened, she crawled out of bed and towards their bedroom door that was open.

she watched hoseok lay on the sofa putting a blanket over him and resting his head against the armrest. she furrowed her eyebrows, her heart sinking at the sight.

"h-hobi."

and before you know it, they had made up with each other.

PLEASE CHECK OUT NOONA,
ITS ANOTHER BANGTAN STORY!
INVOLVING JUNGKOOK.