Crap: a Mike and Mona One-Shot

Prompt: Mona thinks she's pregnant with Mike's baby.

After writing such a heavy, dramatic one-shot I thought I would write a fluffier story!

I do not own Pretty Little Liars

-

"Crap"

Mona Vanderwaal ran to the bathroom, clutching her stomach. She held back her long raven-black hair with her small hand and let the contents of her stomach out into the toilet.

She groaned intensely before getting up and brushing her teeth to get the horrible taste of bile out of her mouth. The 23 year-old climbed back into her California King bed and let her back face her boyfriend of four years. Five if you count the year they were on-and-off.

"Babe, are you okay?"

Mike Montgomery's strong arms wrapped around her waist as he used all his strength to pull Mona closer to him. She could feel his warm breath radiating on her skin as his lips met the nape of her neck.

She already knew what he wanted.

"Mike, babe, not right now."

"Mona what's wrong?"

"Nothing, okay?! Maybe I'm just not in the mood."

"God, you didn't have to go full on ballistic on me."

The couple turned their backs to each other as an unsettling silence lingered in the seemingly stuffy air.

"I'm sorry," Mona apologized, lightly tapping Mike on the shoulder.

"What's wrong?" he replies, not even acknowledging her apology.

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"... Because you'll hate me."

Another awkward moment of dead air took place.

"I could never."

"You hesitated."

"So."

"Just because you're younger on me doesn't mean you have to be so immature!"

"I'm not being immature!"

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not"

"Yes you a-"

"You know what? This is idiotic."

"I think I'm pregnant."

"Ok if that was your way of getting back at me for being immature, you really need to work on your acting skills."

"I'm not joking."

"Okayyy, sureeeee."

"Seriously."

"Crap."