prologue .

September First. 13:45pm. 2013.

{Harry's POV.}

Today, I saw her. I saw the girl I hate two tables away, even though I had never spoken to her before. Then again, I hate everyone, so what makes her any different than the rest?

I grip my already half broken spoon in my right hand, my knuckles turning white from the pressure. I feel my heart beating out of my chest as I stare at the three girls. Rosie, Amity and Bryana. They're singing the whole Dirty Dancing soundtrack together whilst eating their lunch and have been doing so for the past fifteen fucking minutes.

"Hey Harry!" Louis practically yells in my face, "What's wrong mate? Your spoon is bro-" I glare at Louis, still gripping my half broken spoon.

"I fucking know it's broken, Louis. Stop pointing out the fucking obvious, I'm not dumbfounded. Now, go back to your boyfriend. I'm sure he enjoys your little whiny-" It takes me a moment to realise that Liam is giving me a death glare and I do just that right back at him.

"Stop eye fucking me from across the table, Liam. You have a boyfriend, have you forgotten about him already?" I smirk, knowing that this will wind him up. Just as he's about to stand up, Louis pulls him down and I roll my eyes, turning my attention back to the three obnoxiously loud girls.

After staring at them for three minutes straight, I eventually snap out of my daze to realise that the biscuits I had are now crumbled and my tea has spilt over both Niall's and Zayn's laps.

Before my so called friends start to make any smart remarks, I stand up quickly, walking in the direction of the three girls, only to storm right past them.

Welcome to the insane life of my friends and I.

Did I mention we're criminals for a living?