one .

{Harry's POV.}

That was one week ago, and now I've found myself thinking of ways to see her again. The possibilities are endless. I guess I could go to the cafeteria everyday, I wouldn't be talking to her but seeing her is enough. Or I cou-

"Or you could just grow some balls and talk to her, Harry." Ashton finishes my thought for me, but I glare at him, acting like I wasn't thinking of her.

"Fuck off, Ashton. I'm not even thinking about her." I snap at him, taking another drink out of the red plastic cup I'm holding, I'm not even sure what's in it, but it burns my throat and makes the thought of her disappear in some way.

Michael scoffs and rolls his eyes, butting into the conversation,

"Sure." He drags the word out which irritates me, so I shake my head and take another drink.

"We don't care if you're thinking about her or not. We have more important things to do." Calum speaks up and I raise my eyebrow, forcing myself to take my eyes off the ground and to look at him instead.

"Like what?" I ask and Luke glares at Calum. What the fuck is going on?

"Guys, tell me right now or I swear to g-" Louis dismisses me by raising his hand and I roll my eyes, getting more impatient by the second

"Alright, calm down. I'll tell you." He begins, "We've run out of money." We've run out of money? I shake my head, looking at all of them.

"We couldn't have run out of money already. We robbed the biggest bank in Washington two months ago!" That's true. We did, and it was the most insane thing we've ever done. I don't know how, but somehow we got away with it.

"Dude, shut the fuck up! There's other people in this house, remember?" Liam snaps and Louis continues.

"I know we did. But we've spent it. All of it already. The parties, drugs and the alcohol. Remember when we went to Amsterdam in summer? We spent the rest of it on the prostitutes there." Louis finishes.

Fuck, that's right. Summer was just a month ago. I believe we robbed the bank for the last party of the semester and for the holiday. Hell, I wouldn't know. I was too high at the time to remember.

Niall speaks up and my head snaps up, listening to what he has to say.

"While you were up in your room fantasising about Amity doing god knows what," I roll my eyes and the other boys chuckle, "We decided we won't really have to do much. Steal a bit from the shops and just eat out of the canteen I suppose." I nod, chuckling. Canteen. I forget he's Irish sometimes.

It takes me five minutes to realise that they're all staring at me. I raise my eyebrow, looking at them.

"What?" I ask. When they all look at each other, I realise what they're thinking. They want me to rob the corner shop that's just down the road.

"Nope. I'm not doing that shit. Too tired." I lean back into the couch, preparing to hear the protests of the eight boys in front of me.

First is Liam.. Then Louis.. Then Calum.. Then Luke.. I groan loudly, not letting Luke finish his protesting.

"Fine, fuck! I'll do it. Niall, you're coming." The small blonde smiles and jumps up from his seat, acting like we're going to Disney Land or some shit.

And with that, we jog down to the basement to retrieve two hand guns.