three .

{Niall's POV.}

I run out the back doors of the corner shop and straight down the street with the heavy bag of money in one hand and my balaclava in the other. Luckily I had enough time to tuck my gun back into my jeans before the cops came in and took Harry.

I hear the loud screams of him when I've reached half way down the street along with some police sirens but I don't stop running, and I won't until I reach the frat house on campus.

After three minutes of solid running, I jump over the fence that surrounds the house and I barge through the front door, stopping at the living room doorway.

They all seem to notice pretty quickly that Harry isn't here and Michael stands up, looking at me.

"Niall? Where's Harry?" He says cautiously, as if he almost doesn't want to hear the answer.

I pant, bending over, my hands on my knees.

"He.. The police.. He's.. Arrested." I reply, and I'm not sure it if made any sense.

Clearly it did, because all their heads snap up to look at me.

The first one to begin shouting is Liam.. Then Louis.. Then Ashton.. Oh, fuck this.

I throw my hand up to dismiss them and all of them shut up.

"Be quiet! There's other people in this house, we can't let them know that Harry got arrested!" I shout, earning glares from all of them.

"You just told us to be quiet, yet you're standing there shouting it to the whole world!" Michael shouts at me and I roll my eyes.

"I need a drink." I announce, walking into the kitchen and it's not a surprise that Zayn follows me. I fill my glass up with water, turning around and gulping down the water, looking at Zayn.

"Niall, what the fuck are we supposed to do now?? Did he tell you to do anything with the money or anything?" Zayn asks, and I shrug.

"I really have no clue," I put down the glass, looking up at him again. "I remember he said a few things, but over the police sirens it was pretty hard to know. All I heard was him telling me to run." Zayn sighs and runs his hand through his hair.

"Looks like I'm the one that's gonna have to figure it all out now, aren't I?" He spits. I shrug and he groans loudly, leaving the room.

{Amity's POV.}

"Oh no!" I yell, looking over at Rosie and Bryana and they raise their eyebrows. "I totally forgot that I had to go somewhere and if I don't want to be late, I have to leave now." They smile and nod understandably and I give them both a hug, before standing up and rushing out of our dorm, rushing down the hallways.

Truth is, I don't have to go anywhere. I'm just going to the frat house to see Harry. The boy who came to my house five times in the past week and I want to know why.

Five minutes later, I arrive at the frat house, noticing the door is open and a blonde boy is standing by a doorway, turned away from me.

I'm about to knock on the door, only to realise that he's yelling, so I quickly stand out of sight, listening to what he says.

"Be quiet!" He yells at some other boys pretty loudly. "There's other people in this house, we can't let them know that Harry got arrested!"

My heart drops into my stomach and I quickly run off before anyone can see me.

Harry's gotten arrested? No, this cannot be true. Sure, he's mean sometimes but he wouldn't do anything that bad to get arrested.

Would he?