21: Spotted by Fans

Harry:
        You and Harry were out at the mall shopping for some last minute additions to Maisie's nursery. As you were walking back to your car you were stopped when you head both of you names being called. You turned around to see two girls, no older than 15, coming towards you.

"Hi," one day of them shyly spoke up, "Sorry for bugging you but we were wondering if we would get a picture?"

"Of course," Harry grinned.

"Do you girls want to give me one of your phones and I'll take the picture?" You asked.

"No (Y/N) we want you in it too," one smiled.

You nodded and each girl took a turn taking pictures with the two of you.

"Thank you so much," one grinned.

"Good luck with your daughter," the other said, "We can't wait to see pictures of her."

Niall:
        You were out on a walk with Niall when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned to see three teenage girls with huge smiles on their faces.

"Hi girls," you greeted.

"Oh my God it's actually you," one squealed.

"Can we get a picture please?" One asked.

"Of course," Niall grinned.

Each girl took turns taking pictures with the both of you. You talked for a little while as well.

"So are you excited about being parents?" One asked.

"Definitely," you nodded, "We're getting a little nervous as the day comes closer but we're super excited about it."

"I just can't wait until he's here," Niall smirked.

You talked for a little while more before the girls had to go.

Liam:
You and Liam were out to dinner. You had noticed two little girls staring at the two of you few tables over.

"Liam look," you smiled pointing toward the girls.

Liam looked over at them and they hid their heads behind their mother and father. Once they looked over again Liam motioned for the two to come over.

"Girls," their mom called after them.

The two continued to come over and stopped once the got to your table.

"Hi," Liam grinned.

"Hi," one said shyly, "You're Liam."

"I am so sorry about that," their mom apologized coming over, "They just got a little excited."

"No, no it's fine really," he assured, "Girls what are your names?"

The looked up at their mom as if they were to shy to speak.

"Well this is Maddison and this is Charlotte," their mom answered for them.

"And we're 7 years old," Charlotte said holding up 7 fingers.

"So you're twins?" You asked.

They nodded their heads.

"You know I'm gonna be a daddy to twin girls pretty soon," Liam grinned.

You went on to talk for a little longer. You watched as Liam interacted with the two, that was your future. You took pictures with both girls and their mother thanked you repeatedly.

"I can't wait for our girls to get here," Liam smiled placing his hand over yours.

"They'll be here before you know it," you smirked.

Louis:
You were out by yourself looking for an outfit you'd be taking Ethan home in. Out of the corner of your eye you saw a girl staring at you. She must've been around 16 years old and from what you could tell she was a fan.

"Hello," you smiled at her.

She looked around as if you were talking to someone else.

"I'm gonna guess you're a fan," you grinned.

She nodded her head.

"I'm sorry but Louis isn't here with me today," you apologized.

"Well that's okay I've always wanted to meet you too," she said.

"Awe that's so sweet of you," you smiled, "I could actually use some help if you're up for it?"

"I'd love to," she nodded.

"Okay so I need to pick out an outfit to take Ethan home in and I'm having trouble picking from these two," you said holding, "So which one do you think is cuter?"

"Well they're both adorable," she sighed.

"I know that's my problem," you laughed, "Louis will be mad if I come home with more than one thing though. He's not even here yet and this baby's closet is already bursting."

"Well if I have to chose then I think this one," she said pointing to the blue jumper covered in monkeys with a matching blanket and hat.

"Alright then that's settled," you said putting down the other option, "Thank you very much for your help."

"It was no problem," she grinned, "Would it be possible for me to get a picture with you?"

"Of course," you smiled.
~~~~
Enjoy! Next part will be "You're Brought Up in an Interview (His POV)."

/kate\