26: Labor (Part 2)

Harry:
        Harry stayed on the phone with you his entire ride home. It wasn't too far of a ride but it felt much longer due to the fact that you just wanted him there by your side.

"Alright I just pulled into the drive way I'll be right in," he spoke quickly before hanging up.

You sat on the couch clutching tightly to your stomach as another contraction hit. He got through the front door and quickly came to your side. He took your hands in his and crouched down next to you.

"It's okay, it's okay," he soothed, "I'm here now alright."

You squeezed his hands tightly and he lightly rubbed his thumbs over your knuckles that were now white from squeezing so hard. You let out a heavy breath as the contraction came to an end.

"They're getting really close together," you sighed, "We need to get to the hospital."

He nodded and helped you up and into the car. Her made sure you were good before running back inside to get the hospital bag you packed a few weeks ago.

Harry got back in the car with a slight smirk on his face, "Let's go have ourselves a baby."

You grinned back at him but it soon faded as another contraction began. Harry gave you one of his hands and quickly drove off with the other. The ride to the hospital felt like forever. You kept your eyes closed not wanting to know how far from the hospital you truly were.

"You're doing great sweetheart," Harry assured as you came to a stop, "We're almost there I promise."

After what seemed like forever, but truly was only 5 minutes, you pulled into the entrance of the hospital. Harry helped you out of the car and guided you through the front entrance. He sat you down in a chair and went over to the front desk to get some help. A nurse quickly got you into a wheelchair and took you to an examination room. There a doctor checked you and you were admitted in to the hospital. You were placed into a private room and the nurse helped you put on a gown while Harry contacted your family and friends to tell them what was going on. You were then hooked up to machines to monitor both you and the baby and an I.V. was put in.

"How you hanging in there?" Harry asked as he pushed your hair out of you face.

You shrugged, "Harry she's 6 weeks early, what if something's wrong?"

"She's going to be just fine," he assured.

You nodded and him and let out a yawn.

"Why don't you close your eyes and try to get a little rest," he suggested, "You've got a long day ahead of you."

You nodded and he gave you a kiss on your temple as he continued to comb his fingers through your hair.

Niall:
Niall got you back home in record timing. You kept assuring him that you were fine and that there was no need to rush to the hospital yet because your contractions were still pretty far apart.

"Niall at our last visit she said we can't be admitted into the hospital unless the contraction are less than 5 minutes apart," you told him.

"(Y/N) that makes absolutely no sense to me," he exaggerated, "Can't we just go now? I am not risking me having to deliver our son here in our home."

You shook your head and laughed at him.

"Niall I'm supposed to be the one panicking here," you giggled, "How about we call the doctor, yeah? Will that ease your nerves?"