Lukas?

Jesse opened her eyes. Where am I? She thought. Jesse sat up and looked around. "Lukas?" She yelled "Lukas isn't here." Jesse heard a familiar voice "But at least you killed the ender dragon." He said. Jesse looked around and saw Ivor. "Where am I?" Jesse demanded. "Your fine. But still in the end. I couldn't find Lukas either." Ivor said. Jesse narrowed her eyes. "Where are my friends?" She demanded. "Petra, Axel, and Olivia are in the overworld, but no sign of Lukas." Ivor said. "Why are you here?" Jesse asked. "I knew this was going to happen, to one of the order members. It happened to me." Ivor said "So Lukas is going to turn out like me." Ivor said. "No!!! That's a lie!" Jesse cried. Ivor shook his head. Jesse narrowed her eyes. "I will not let that happen. I love him." Jesse said. "I can not let you do that. You are the leader of The Order of the Stone, if you get caught up in Lukas, you will just be another girl mooning over an Order member." Ivor commented. "That's not true! You can't stop me from loving him." Jesse said turning away. Ivor sighed. "I'm going to look for Lukas!" Jesse told Ivor falling over "Uhh, I forgot to say, when that endermen hit you, it gave you a concussion." Ivor said "Your not a doctor!" Jesse spat getting up and running toward the endermen. "Suit yourself!" Ivor yelled "If you get hit again, I'm not saving you!" By that point, Jesse was crying. She could not find Lukas, but she heard someone, it sounded like Lukas! Jesse ran towards the voice, but it wasn't Lukas, it was Petra. "Jesse!" She exclaimed "Your alive!" Jesse looked around "Where's Lukas?" Jesse demanded. Petra shrugged "I don't know, I came here looking for you, not Lukas." Petra said "So you didn't even see him?" Jesse said. Petra shook her head.  "Where were you?" Petra asked "Ivor found me... He said.... That Lukas would turn out like him... He told me to stay away from Lukas, never talk to him again." Jesse said starting to cry again. "It's okay." Petra comforted. "Don't listen to that crazy old man. Do what your heart speaks." Petra said. Jesse nodded. "Go back home. I'll be there soon." Jesse said. "No! I'm not leaving you again." Petra said. "Your my friend, I'll help you look for Lukas." Petra said. "Okay." Jesse said nodding.

Like for more!
Do you think Lukas is okay? Or is Ivor right? Comment.