Hardships

Jesse and Petra looked everywhere, but no sign of Lukas. "Where is he???" Jesse demanded screaming. "He's gone...." Petra murmured. Jesse glared at Petra. "When you were caught by the wither storm, we didn't give up on you." Jesse retorted. Petra shrugged "I'm only stating the truth." Petra said. They heard a yell. "What was that?" Jesse demanded. Jesse made out the words in the next yell. "Jesse!!!!!! Help!!!!!" Jesse darted towards where she heard the yell. "Jesse come back!" Petra's voice faded away as she ran towards the screaming. She finally saw it, Lukas fighting tons and tons of endermen. Jesse narrowed her eyes, then ran for the hoard of endermen. She swung her sword and killed them. "Jesse! You've come!" Lukas said in astonishment, but then he narrowed his eyes. "Why didn't you stop me from running here??? Why didn't you try????" Lukas demanded pulling out his sword. Jesse backed away slowly. "Lukas, don't do this. Think of all those times! When you saved me! What good will it be killing me?" Jesse said with a tear dripping down her face. Lukas let out a growl, then put the sword up to Jesse's chin. "Well, that's over. You can't stop what is happening to me." Lukas scowled. Jesse couldn't help it, but she started to cry, she cried, and cried. But she saw a hint of amusement in Lukas's eyes. Jesse let her anger out, then slapped him across the face. "I searched long and hard for you, how could you say I didn't try????!!! I left my friends looking for you!! And you almost kill me?? I saved you for Notch's sake!!!! You would of died if I hadn't came..." Jesse screamed ending quietly. Lukas's eyes widened. "Ivor was right. You would turn out like him." Jesse said quietly, backing away slowly, then she broke into a run. She didn't care where she was going, she just ran. She ignored the yells of Lukas. Jesse was sobbing. She didn't know what was ahead of her until it caught her. Something grabbed her, she could barely move. "Get off of me! Who are you!!!" Jesse cried. Jesse was struggling really hard, Jesse thought she was going to die, and stopped struggling. "Jesse...." She heard a whisper. It got louder, it was Ivor. "What? Why do you always ruin my life??" Jesse screamed. "Lukas is......dead." Ivor said slowly. Jesse got real quiet. "Your a liar..." Jesse whispered "You were made to ruin my life.... Why not end it here." Jesse whispered pulling her sword out. Ivor released his grip. "Jesse, what are you doing??" Ivor demanded "Ending my life." Jesse said simply. (This gets a little violet be prepared) Jesse pulled up her sword, and stuck it through her chest. "Jesse!! No!" She saw images of her friends, when her life slowly trickled away.

Like for more!
I am so so so sorry I have not made one of these in a couple of day, and no, this is not the last chapter. I will make another one tomorrow. What did you think about this chapter? Comment.