Chapter 1

Zendaya as Alexis Conde
(NOT EDITED)

Alexis Nicole
December 28, 2015
"You need to get a job Alexis." My mom, Michelle Conde nags.
"I know mom but no one has job offers" I say "I feel like I went to college for nothing." I look down at the hardwood floor.
"You went to college to get your degree in athletic training because you love doing that and helping people. You did not waste 4 years of your life working hard for nothing, you are going to find a job no matter the circumstances. For right now find a side job, like babysitting. I love you, your going to get through this." My mom says
"Thanks mommy I love you too." I say.

Same day
Blake Austin
"I'll see you later DJ" I said walking to my Mercedes-Benz. *BING BING BING*
"Hello" I say
"Blake can you watch Ford I have to go to an emergency meeting." Brynn asks
"Of course I'll come get him, be there in five ok."
"Ok bye"
I pull out of parking lot and get on the highway to go the Brynn's. About 5 minutes later I was there. I get out of the car and walk to the front door. The door swings open, there is a tired looking Brynn with a crying Ford in her arms she opens the door wider gesturing to come in.
"Here let me take him, go get his bag" I say as soon as we enter the living room. Brynn leaves and Ford is still crying, I'm rocking him back and forth till his cries slowly start to subside. Brynn comes back down with his bag.
"I think we should get a babysitter for when we both have work I can't keep leaving him with my mom, I feel bad always leaving her with him." She says.
"I agree but where are we going to find one that is not obsessed with the team and we need some we trust, what if we get a babysitter and they start putting pictures of him on the internet and they need to be somewhat young because he can be hard to keep up with." I say.
"Don't worry we can find one, we can interview people and then see who we like best when we finish the interviews. But for now I have to go or else I will be late." She says walking to the door.
"Okay I will talk to you later." I say walking out the door and going to my car. I buckled the now sleeping Ford in his car seat and drove to my house thinking about getting a babysitter. I got home put Ford in his room turning on the monitor and called DJ.
"Hey man you want to come over?" I ask him
"Yeah sure I'll be there in 10" then he hung up.
I turned on the tv to ESPN then looked at the monitor to see if Ford had woken up yet. I walked to the kitchen and looked in the refrigerator to get food.

Alexis Nicole
10:51 PM
I grabbed my laptop off of the coffee table opening it up. I went into Google and searched babysitting jobs in Los Angeles California. There were some things but they were under payed but had many expectations. I closed out of the tab and went to up stairs to her room and lied down on my bed drifting off to dreamless sleep.

Hi so I'm new to written this is my first story so please don't criticize to bad, but if this gets 2 votes then I may be write more chapters that are longer than this. Thank you for reading.
Tyler
P.S.
The cover picture is mine I made with photoshop. DO NOT STEAL PICTURE! Thanks again.
Tyler