Chapter 3

Alexis Nicole
January 3, 2016
12:30

You can do this Alexis! You've babysat many kids before, there is nothing to worry about. You are more going to be good. Just be yourself. Your outfit is wonderful(in mm). Your makeup is outstanding! And hopefully your personality will make them like you. I kept thinking all of these thoughts in my head till I final decided to go inside the huge house.

The door was open so I decided to walk in. I looked around in awe. In Front of me was a set of two stairs one on the left and one on the right and they connected at the top of the stairs. In between the stairs looked like you could see the living room of the house. I look to my left and saw a little sitting room with about 5 women sitting on the leather couches. I walked in the room and looked for a seat, I saw one in the far corner away from everyone else. I sat down, my purse in my lap and my papers on top.

I look down at my papers silently going over everything in my head. A blonde women came in with a clip board.

"Alexis?" She asks while looking around.

I stand up and start walking over to her.

"I'm Alexis" I say to her

She smiles at me. "Please follow me" she says

I follow her to a office that was by the sitting room. A familiar red head was sitting behind the desk of the office
"Please sit down, My name is Brynn and this Blake." She says while going and sitting behind the desk. I smile at Blake and he smiles back. "So tell us about yourself" Blake says.

"Well my name is Alexis Conde I'm 24 years old, turning 25 in April. I believe that I would be fit for this job because I love kids they are just great little bundles of joy. I-"

"Did you go to college?" Brynn asks interrupting me.

"Yes I went to UCLA where I majored in nursing and physical therapy" I replied.
Brynn and Blake looked at each other impressed.

"Well we would like you to be our babysitter but we have a few more questions." Blake said looking at me. I nodded   "Can you drive?" He asks
"Yes and I have my own car"

"When is the best time that you can start? Brynn asks

"Anytime, if you would like me to start today I can"
They look at each other again. Blake gets up and walks out the door. Confused by his actions I look at Brynn with a puzzled look on my face. She smiled at me. Blake comes back with a kid walking behind him.

"Alexis this is our son Ford" Blake says proudly.

I smile down at Ford who was behind his fathers legs. I look up at Blake asking for permission with my eyes. He nods and moves over. I get up from my seat and get down on my knees so I could be face to face with Ford.

"Hi Ford! I'm Alexis" I say happily

"Do you like basketball" he asks

"I love basketball I used to play, do you like basketball?"

He nods his head
"I watch daddy play all the time"

"What else do you like to do?"

"Watch Tv, play with my toys, go to park"

"That is awesome!" I exclaim he smiles at me than starts laughing. I start laughing to.

"Could you start today?" Blake asks

I smile and nod. Looking back at Ford.

Hey guys it's Tyler and I decided to update its not long but it should do till the next chapter. Rn chapter 4 and 5 are still getting worked on. Keep commenting and voting it basically motivates me to write more.
Love,
Tyler