Chapter 2

Blake and Ford ⬆️

Blake Austin
December 28, 2015
2:30 PM

Brynn was at my house since we were trying to find a babysitter for Ford.
"To old" I say looking at the laptop.

"Maybe we can have like open tryout, post something on the internet let everyone know then interview them ourselves find the one that we like the most, then boom we have Ford's babysitter."

"That sounds like a good idea... Let's do it" she says

"Ok let's put up on one of those babysitting websites"

Alexis Nicole
(Same day)
5:51 PM
My mom was both at my apartment again trying to help me look for a job. We were both sitting on my couch on our computers.

"Sweetheart, I think I found something..." My mom says

"What is it"

"A couple are having open interviews for there son. It says has to be active."

"When is the interview?"

"January 2, 2016"

"I can do that, do I have to call to talk about the time?"

"No it says to just bring any degrees that you have and proof that you have babysat before."

"You have those pictures and documents about me babysitting right Ma?"

My mom shakes her head yes than gets up off of my brown couch and goes to the kitchen. I reach over and take my moms laptop reading the website.

Come to 527 Spring Drive, Las Angeles California 34579 (Made up)
If you have any questions email me at bryc32@aol.com(Made up)

FYI parents are: Brynn Cameron and Blake Griffin

Wait a minute... Blake Griffin my favorite basketball player. It cant be him, there are other people named Blake Griffin in California. But Brynn Cameron, that is his baby mama's name. I could be working for my favorite basketball player ever. I have to do good on this interview.

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in like a week or two. I'm just a very lazy person. But if this gets more votes and reads then I will definitely be doing more. Tell your friends about this story and vote.
Love,
Tyler