Suspicion...

A/N: I changed the picture...my friend is killing me for posting it. Also, can you still see it? Or are my electronics fucking with me?

Hoodie's p.o.v.

I knew that Slender was peaking into my head after he had called off that training. How did I know? I never told anyone this not even Masky but I can feel when he's in my head. No, I don't hear static like everyone thinks. I just feel something...prodding my brain. Also I just feel like his presence lingers when he's in my head after he's given a message. I would have asked if anyone else knew about what this was or felt it but when Slender would say something and they would think something in their heads and he would answer back, they had this look of shock. Which clearly showed that they didn't realize that he was in their heads. I've seen it happen to everyone. LJ, Toby, hell even Masky and EJ sometimes!

I feel the prodding get worse and it soon feels like someone is forcing a long screw into my brain. All the brothers must be reading my mind then. I know that I'm fine thinking this since they seemed to be focusing on one of my other thoughts. The one that says I'm thinking of asking LJ about the older proxy. I really am considering it, that's why it's most likely at the front of my brain and one of the first thoughts that pops up when someone reads my mind. But it lessens for a few seconds. They must not be fully focusing on the thought but still making sure it's still there. I give a sigh and look down at the pistol resting comfortably in one hand, the other having a rag that is wiping away and dried blood or dirt that had got stuck on throughout our missions. I then looked over at Masky to see he was tapping the cigarette that was lazily tapping onto edge of the ashtray that was on the table. He must have been doing it without realizing it, because normally he wouldn't waste a perfectly good cigarette by tapping away the ashes for no reason. "Masky? Dude, you ok?" I ask him in my quiet voice. He jumps slightly at the sound of my voice before looking at me. "Jeez Hoods. Ya scared me. And I'm fine, I'm just thinking about what Slender said. 'The past is supposed to stay in the past.' I know I'm not the only one wondering why we haven't met em'. And if there's any more. If you think about it...we could barely know Slender and not even be realizing it." He explains. I feel the harsh prodding stop and mentally sigh in relief. It was hurting like hell.

I nod at Masky's explanation. Slender ad his brothers never talk about their past. Well, none of us do but I mean the past with other creepypastas. Like the time BEN replaced Jeff's knife with a pink dildo and Jeff didn't even realize until he was already out and at his victims house. We all laughed hard at that. "Now that I think about it LJ doesn't speak of any pastas before all of us came along. Surely we weren't the first pastas to live with Slender. There had to have been more than just Slender, his brothers and LJ. Cause when we moved into our room before Sally, our room was painted pink remember?" I nod and shudder, remembering the times I would dread going to sleep because Slender wouldn't let us paint the walls saying 'One day we may get a female pasta and she may want the room.' Eventually Sally came along and took that room and we took ours. That was the only thing I was ever happy with Sally for doing. "Also I don't think that they would just paint a room and dye the carpet pink just for decoration. And Slender didn't want us to paint over the walls so, maybe it belonged to a creepypasta that was important to him and that room was all he had to remember them? After all the only photo's in the house are of the current household, not the past one. So maybe he didn't want us to know about them?" Wow. Since when did Masky think this deeply? The only time he would think this deep into thought is when we're discussing his pills.

"Maybe LJ has a picture of the past household? You would never know...he has loads of old fashioned stuff in his room..." I suggest thinking back to when me and Masky had to take LJ back up to his room when he had passed out drunk after a birthday party of some creepypasta. I can't remember which one. But I can remember when we had passed his dresser that there was a few pictures randomly scattered across it. There was one on the bedside table but I didn't look at it since I had just wanted to go to bed and sleep. Godamnit! Why couldn't drunk me of just thought 'I'll play a prank on LJ and steal one of these pictures for a joke.'?! Mind you, I have no idea how that would have ended out. I've never seen LJ angry and never want to. I started to have a mental debate on whether or not to go to LJ's room and look for those pictures. After a few minutes of the room going silent my brain had finished its mental debation(?) and had decided to go look for the pictures.