Liar!~ Liar!~ You've been set on fire!

EJ's p.o.v.

Silence. There was no noise, not even the shuffling of BEN trying to keep that folder in his hat or the scribbles of BP's pencil scratching against the paper. It seemed everyone had just frozen. I don't know why everyone had frozen but honestly, I think it could of been the auras emitting from Slender and LJ that basically spelled out for you 'I'll fucking rip your organs out and hang them around my trees as decoration' for Slender and 'How dare you fucking ask that question you little shit! You can't say that fucking name!' for LJ. Yeah, I was good at reading auras. Plus, you could tell how pissed they were since Slender's tendrils were carelessly throwing us around as if he had forgotten it was us in them and thinking it was one of his victims in the forest. LJ, well I can't even explain in words how pissed off he felt. For one there was his heavy and laboured breathing, as if Jeff had triggered something in his brain, there was also the fact that his face was in such a deep scowl at that name that even Zalgo himself would crack under pressure at the face he was pulling. The silence was so scary I could have actually of shit myself in fear. I didn't of course, but I almost did.

LJ was the first to snap out of the frozen silence. He yanked Jeff up so hard by his hair I could already smell the blood pouring from his scalp. "How fucking dare you." He hissed angrily before slamming Jeff's face down onto the glass table making him get shatters of glass stuck in his face and even in his eye. I slightly cringed knowing I was going to have to pull it out later. LJ then picked up a large shard of glass and stabbed Jeff in the spine with it, expertly missing the vital point that would kill him immediately. Oh god, he defiantly wanted Jeff to suffer now. But why? "You have the fucking guts to lie in my face and talk about someone who you don't even deserve to know about?" Jeff barely shook his head no as he was already weak from blood loss. He couldn't fight back, him against LJ, even with his knife, he wouldn't win. I've seen LJ fight. He's not new to it, you tell by his posture and how he knows which moves to pull to win. Though he is surprisingly good at it despite his victims being children and not being able to fight back. So how was he so good?

"You have enough guts and backbone to talk back to me? To lie to me? No wonder everyone hates you. You an idiot." LJ taunted as he started to tear down Jeff's back, ripping it open. I watched as LJ stuck his hand into the large, bleeding slit on Jeff's back and dug through his flesh and muscles before finally gripping something. And I knew I wouldn't be happy when I would find out what he was holding. "We'll just have to take them out then.""T-take out w-what?!""Jesus fucking Christ, you are the stupidest person in the entire mansion, even stupider than Sally or BEN. And they're complete fucking morons!" He exclaimed as he started to pull whatever he was gripping in Jeff's body. Jeff's face converted to pain as we all watched in fear silently. Finally there was a slight snapping sound and LJ tugged harder which made whatever he had gripped finally come out of Jeff's body. I grimaced at the sight slightly. LJ had gripped Jeff's lower intestine and had now snapped it so he could pull it out of his body to dangle in his face and to prove Jeff was the loser and couldn't fight for himself. He then looked down at Jeff and snarled "Now tell me the truth or I'll get rid of every single organ and bone in your body that allows you to lie." His British accent was starting to come out, meaning he was truly getting pissed.

"I d-didn't g-go I-into your r-room." Jeff managed to say through a pierced voice box. Now that made LJ laugh. "Wow? You really are a masochist you sick little fuck, aren't you?" He provoked before he turned to Slender and threw Jeff at his shoes. "Go on, have at him. I don't care." He told Slender who dropped us onto the floor without any care or any second thoughts about what he was doing. We didn't run off at the chance to though. We were still frozen in fear. Slender threw out a tendril and made it curl around Jeff's spine. I could see the grip tightening on the long bone before cringing at the sound of it crunching and cracking. Then he moved the tendril up, pulling both Jeff himself up whilst also carving his spine out of his body. It was holding Jeff as if he was a handbag, Jeff's spine being the handle and his body being the bag itself. Then he started to swing Jeff around by his spine, staining the once plain cream walls with the splatters of blood from muscles and flesh detaching itself from the bone that once connected the brain to the nerves. It's not like it could do that anymore though. Hell, I don't even know how he's alive anymore.