Chapter 20

*Eunji's POV*

I woke up early today to walk around. I took a shower and got dressed for today (outfit in the media). I went downstairs and saw no one awake yet. I wrote a note for Auntie and Uncle so they don't freak out, then left. I look at the watch on my wrist and it reads 6:52 A.M. I walked over to a café and got a latte to start off my morning. It was still pretty early so I sat down for a bit. I was on my phone looking at the different entertainment companies, etc. After a while the café started to get really crowded and I decided to head out. I looked up online how to get to JYP and headed toward the building. When I reached the building I look up in awe. The building was amazing! I should've brought my camera or something! I went inside the bulding to ask about audition dates.

JYP Receptionist: "I'm sorry ma'am. All of the in person auditions have already passed and the next ones are next year, but if you turn in a taped audition we Ken turn it into the CEO."

Me: "Oh okay thank you!" (leaves)

I decided to head to T.O.P. Media next. The GPS took me to some weird place, so I took a taxi to the building.

T.O.P. Receptionist: "We Ken set up an audition appointment for you if you would like."

Me: "Really? Could you set up one for me?"

T.O.P. Receptionist: "Yes the closest date we Ken grab for you is in a week at 3:00 in the afternoon."

Me: "Yea that is fine."

T.O.P. Receptionist: (hand her a paper) "Great if you could take this and have it filled out and bring it to the audition with you. And in the audition room the judges will be our CEO and 4 members from the artists of our company."

Me: (takes the papers) "Thanks for the heads up." (leaves)

I also headed over to the Big Hit entertainment just in case I didn't make the cut for T.O.P. Media.

Big Hit Receptionist: "We have our audition by appointments. Would you like to set up an appointment?"

Me: "Yes I would."

Big Hit Receptionist: "We have time next week on Wednesday for and audition at 2 in the afternoon."

Me: "That's fine with me."

Big Hit Receptionist: (hands her papers) "Have this filled out and bring it to the the audition."

Me: "Thank you. Are you able to tell me the number of judges in the room?"

Big Hit Receptionist: "There will be a total of 3. One is the CEO of our company and the other two could be any of the staff or artists of our company."

Me: "Thank you for your help." (leaves)

I stuffed all the papers in my bag and went home.

♤At Home♤

*3rd Person POV*

Auntie: "Where did you go so early in the morning?"

Eunji: "I went by some entertainment companies."

Auntie: "Cool which ones?"

Eunji: "JYP, T.O.P. Media, and Big Hit."

Aunite: "That's great! Come sit down lunch is almost ready."

Eunji: "Thanks let me just go and change."

○At the lunch table○

Uncle: "Eunji what do you plan to do about school?"

Eunji: "I haven't really thought about that yet."

Uncle: Well I want you to go to school."

Eunji: "That is fine with me."

Uncle: "Great! I'll enroll you in a school!"

Eunji: "Okay. By the way do you know of any dance studios around here?"

Uncle: "Not really why?"

Eunji: "I have audition appointments next week and I need to practice."

Auntie: "We still have the practice room that you used when you were here."

Eunji: "That's prefect!" (gets up) "Thanks for lunch Auntie! I'm going to the practice room to get started!" (leaves the room)

*Eunji's POV*

I go to my room and grab a duffle bag. I put in my speakers, a small towel, extra clothes, shower stuff, my charger, and lots of water bottles. I change into my sweats and head for the door.

Me: (shouts) "I might be late! Bye!" (leaves)

I walk to the practice room cause it was only a couple blocks away. On the way I stopped by the convenience store to buys some snacks cause I know I will get hungry. When I got to the practice room I tried to call Joshua, but he wouldn't answer the phone. Neither would Wonwoo, Mingyu, or Vernon. Even Dino wasn't answering. Their probably busy. I put my phone on silent and plug in my speakers. I turn on some music for streaching. I haven't decided what I want to do for my audition. Maybe I should do a cover of the songs from the artists of that company. I looked up BTS on YouTube and watched their video of Dope. The music was great but the dance looked complicated. I got the gist of the dance by watching the video like a billion times and for the detailed part I looked at many different tutorials on youtube. I started to try and put it with the music but completely failed. I looked at the clock and it read 8:00pm. I was really hungry so I ate the snacks that I brought. After eating I was still hungry so I went back to the convenience store. On the way I bumped into someone and they dropped what they were carring.

Me: (takes out earphones) "I'm so sorry." (helps pick up books)

????: "It's fine! I'm was in a rush that I bumped into you!"

The person I bumped into, looked up and made eye contact with me. My eyes widened and my mind went blank. I stare in shock at the person in front of me. I didn't move, scared that this might just be a dream.

????: (gasps) "Eunji?"

When the person called my name I snapped me to reality.

Eunji: "Yea it's me."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Well I hope you feel that this story is starting to pick up some momentum. I torn between Eunji being accepted into big hit or top media. Vote and Comment! ♡