Chapter 24

*Eunji's POV*

I woke up the next morning to my Auntie freaking out.

Auntie: "Eunji Eunji Eunji Eunji wake up!"

Me: (pulls covers over head) "You're a worse alarm than Seungkwan..."

Auntie: "Now that your auditions are over we have to go school supply shopping!!!!"

Me: "Can't we go later?"

Auntie: "Nope!" (pulls her covers) "Don't want to waste your day! Now get a move on!"

I groan as I get up and do my morning routine. My Auntie and I were school supply shopping for like three hours and decided to eat lunch. I got a phone call while waiting for my food.

Me: "Hello?"

Bang Shi-Hyuk: "Hello. is this Jung Eunji?"

Me: "Yes who is this?"

Bang Shi-Hyuk: "I'm Bang Shi-Hyuk. The CEO of Big Hit. I'm pleased to say that you have passed the audition!"

Me: "Huh? Me? Are you sure?"

Bang Shi-Hyuk: (chuckles) "I'm sure are you able to stop by anytime soon?"

Me: "Yes of course! I Ken stop by today!"

Bang Shi-Hyuk: "Alrighty! We will be waiting for you!"

Me: (Stands up and bows) "Thank you!"

Auntie: (comes with food) "Who was that?"

Me: (squeals) "I made it! I made it into Big Hit!"

Auntie: "No way congrats!!! We need to celebrate!"

Me: "Later! I need to go to the company!"

Auntie: "You have to eat first!"

Me: (takes food) "I'll eat on the way!" (about to leave)

Auntie: (grabs Eunji) "Calm down. Eat first. I'll take you after you eat."

I was so happy! I couldn't sit still while eating. I had to tell everyone! Mom, Dad, Bomi, and Josh-. Oh wait... I can't tell him... or any of the Seventeen members... Suddenly my mood dropped.

Auntie: "What's wrong?"

Me: "It's just that I can't tell Seventeen about this..."

Auntie: "Why not?"

Me: "The CEO banned contact from me..."

Auntie: "That's stupid!"

Me: (bitter laugh) "I know. But I can't do anything about it. Let's go."

¤At Big Hit¤

I entered the company building.

Big Hit Receptionist: "Hello do you have an appointment?"

Me: "um my name is Jung Eunji and I was told to come by today."

Big Hit Receptionist: "Oh yes! You may wait in the meeting room for them! Congratulations!"

Me: "Thank you!"

I sit down and wait in the meeting room. The door opens and many people walk in. I recognized BTS, David Oh, and Homme. I stood up and bowed as they walk in.

Bang Shi-Hyuk: "His say hello. This is Jung Eunji the newest member to our family. Eunji say hi. These are your sunbaenims and your stylist, make up artist, vocal trainer, dance trainer, and marketing team."

We bowed to each other and sat down.

Bang Shi-Hyuk: "So we will move you to a dorm this weekend. We dont have any new trainees just yet so it's just going to be you. If you need anything, BTS's dorm is right next door so you Ken just ask them for help. We will decide if you are going to debut solo or in a group as the audition process goes on. As we see which trainees come in and we will also be checking and deciding on your vocal and dance process. Okay so that's a lot of information did you get everything?"

Me: "Yes sir."

Bang Shi-Hyuk: "Good. I will be contacting you for your move this weekend. Feel free to look around and become comfortable with this place." (stands up and leaves)

I bow as he walks out of the room. Once he left the atmosphere in the room became very awkward.

Vocal Trainer: "Just call me Kyung unnie! I'm looking forward to working with you!" (Sticks out hand)

Me: (shakes hand) "Same with me."

Kyung: "Well we will probably start sometime next week so see you then! I have your number from the information so I'll contact you when we need to start! Bye!" (leaves)

Me: "Bye!"

Dance trainer: "She practically said everything I was going to say but you Ken call me Jae unnie. I'm your dance trainer. Nice to meet you." (Sticks out hand)

Me: "Same to you Jae unnie." (shakes her hand)

Jae: "Well see you next week. Bye." (leaves)

David: "Welcome to the company Eunji. We would stay to show you around but Homme members and I have a schedule so we gotta go. Bye." (leaves)

Me: "Bye?"

J-Hope: (puts arm around Eunji) "Well I guess we gotta show you around. Let's go!"

I was shocked that everyone here was very friendly. Way different thank Pledis. But then again Pledis staff was nice at first as well so I can't let my guard down. We walked through the corridors and the boys were very... umm how do I put it nicely... Happy? nah how cares. They were crazy... But I couldn't stop laughing. It was nice. I hope this lasts.

Suga: "Your audition was amazing."

Jungkook: "Yea we finally found a person that Ken dance like Hobbie hyung!"

I blush as they say that. They kept on showering me with compliments as we walked around the building. I have probably been complimented more here in like a couple hours, than at Pledis for 4 years. I sigh as I think about Pledis. We sat down at their cafeteria.

V: "So tell us about yourself."

I told them about me except for the fact that I was a trainee at Pledis. Only the CEO knows about this and I plan to keep it that way. I spent the rest of the day with these guys and went home.

I layed on my bed thinking about today. Even if I was sad with the whole Seventeen issue BTS kept making me laugh... Aaaah I don't know that's a problem for another day...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
So in the next chapter there will be a time skip... Just thought I'd forewarn you just so you don't get confused. Vote and Comment! ♡