PT 17

Jinx let go of the door knob and slowly turned around smiling.

"Bring that by me again bruh?"

Dope boy Marv crept closer holding a gloc 40, pointing it to his face...

"I said DONT EVER CALL MY BITCH PHONE CALLING HER A TRICK.....YEA THATS MY BITCH.... NOT YOURS HOME BOY!"

Jinx continued to held his hands up in complete shock.....

"Whoa...whoa...whoa bruh....YO BITCH? You talking bout GeeGee.....Nall bruh that's mines there...must be talking somebody else....gotta be a misunderstanding!"

Marv aggressively cocked the gun back holding it under his neck, while being pinned up against Kim apartment......

" Say what.....huh....ain hear ya....say what?"

"Aite bruh...aite bruh....FUCK HER ...WE GOOD.....shit WE GOOD BRUH!"

Marv started laughing as he released his grip.....

"Like i thought....NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY APARTMENT MAN!"

Jinx immediately ran out the apartment without even getting a chance to see Kim. He gritted his teeth as he got into his truck mad as ever. Punching himself in the face out of anger screaming out loud as he drove off....

"BITCH ASS NIGGA....I KNEW THAT BITCH WAS CHEATING....THAT PLAYA DEAD....DONT NOBODY MUSH ME....FUCK HE THINK HE IS!"

****Meanwhile****

Kim sat in the bathroom as her phone rung.....it was Joel. Kim immediately picked up in a sorrowful sad tone.....

"Hello...."

Joel could tell right then that something wasn't right.

"Girl what's wrong...."

Joel could steadily here Kim suck up tears.....

"Never mind I'm on my way girl!"

Joel walked out of her apartment and cranked her car up. She looked in her visor mirror and touched her bruised lip.

"Damn I hate men....NALL I HATE MARV!"

She closed the visor and and immediately

****BOOM****

A car slammed into her from the side and took off.....

"911 what's the emergency?"

Joel neighbor replied....

"Please send help quick...somebody just hit my neighbor and took off...PLEASE COME QUICK!"

"Help is on the way maaam!"

"JOEL...BABY... DONR MOVE... STAY STILL...HELP IS ON THE WAY....OK.....JOEL...OK BABY!"

Joel layed there unconscious laying cramped up in the dash.....

The driver who hit and ran her was GeeGee.

******STAY TUNED****