PT 21

"You mean to tell me you didn't kill him neither.... Huh GeeGee? Or should I call you Kim? Funny yall got the same real names!"

Marv got up, pulled his pants up, and continued....

"What the fuck was you thinking?....YOU NEVER LEAVE WITNESSES GEEGEE! NOW YOU GOT YOUR ASS AT MY HOUSE AND YOU KNOW THAT NIGGA COMING FOR YA! SHIIID PROBABLY ME TO. DAMN I JUST GOT OFF HOUSE ARREST ....I DINT ASK FOR THIS SHIT MAN....SHIT!" walking away from her in frustration.

GeeGee rocked back and forth confused on what to do. So many thoughts ran thru her head; bitter sweet thoughts. From cheating, to running over Joel, to killing her supposing motherNlaw. What even mad her more scared, was that Jinx wasn't dead.

She eventually replied to Marv spazzing out.

"DAMMIT MARV I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS SHIT NEITHER. HELL THE ONLY REASON I STARTED CHEATING BECAUSE THE SAME BITCH HE WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH WAS IN THE SAME APARTMENT COMPLEX. ANS ITS ONLY ONE REAL KIM IN THIS MAFUKING WORLD....BELIEVE THAT!"

GeeGee immediately walked out of the apartment and kneeled down to try to get herself together. Slamming the hard hallway floor in madness with her hands....

"Damn....DAMN MAN!" crying like a little baby.

Marv walked out of the apartment, looked down at GeeGee, and gave her his open hand.

"We in this shit together baby....we in this together!"

Joel sat on her hospital bed watching the news. She knew of Jinxx but didn't really know him, other than Kim mentioning him a couple times....

"This is WBTV NEWS live and direct. What you guys are seeing is a burned house which is to believe to be a homicide. No leads to the tragic death of Sasha Henderson has been brought forth yet...please if you have any information please contact the local homicide department. As of now our biggest suspect at this point is the girlfriend Kimberly Walls bka GeeGee who own the home which has yet to be found....please contact the local homicide department for any leads. Rewards are present if led to a proven arrest."

Suddenly Joel eased up out of her bed listening to the news....

"Wait Kimberly Walls....KIMBERLY WALLS.....THAT'S THE SAME PERSON....THATS MY BEST FRIEND ...I just left her aprtment last night!"

***STAY TUNED***