PT 20

GeeGee immediately put the gun under her chin as she watched Jinxx and Ms Sasha shook as made their last moves on the floor. Almost gone crazy, she realize she just couldnt take herself out. She jumped over the two dead bodies and looked in the medicine cabinet mirror; Standing there bloody from the pistol whipping Jinxx had gave her. She started to scream as she realized what she had just done. She then broke down beside the two bodies and cried her eyes out. Seem like her whole world went silent. Breathing hard, she eventually raised her head up and got off the floor. She ran water from the bathroom sink and got the blood off her face the best way she could. She quickly went back into her bedroom and continued packing. Her first thought was to burned the house down. She finished gathering her belongings and put them in the trunk of her car. She then decided to go in the storage room and grab the gasoline Jinxx kept for his lawn mower. She grabbed it, went back into the house, and started pouring gas all around the inside of the house. She flicked one of Jinxx lighters he kept on the night stand, looked at it with tears and regrets, and dropped it on the floor. Instantly the house from the kitchen caught fire. She immediately ran out the house and dug off from the front yard.

***Two hours later***

"Girl it shouldnt of went that far!" Said Marv as GeeGee sat there watching the news with him on their local station....

"Baby I had to...I flipped out.... DO YOU SEE MY FACE....FUCK IT LETS JUST MOVE....I REFUSE TO TURN MYSELF IN!"

"This is WBTV NEWS live and direct. What you guys are seeing is a burned house which is to believe to be a homicide. No leads to the tragic death of Sasha Henderson has been brought forth yet...please if you have any information please contact the local homicide department. As of now our biggest suspect at this point is the girlfriend Kimberly Walls bka GeeGee who own the home which has yet to be found....please contact the local homicide department for any leads. Rewards are present if led to a proven arrest."

Marv immediately turned the T.V off!

"So what happen to ya boy?"

GeeGee just started crying. Jinx didn't even get shot. He played dead until the house went in flames.....

***STAY TUNED***