Chapter 25

R and Julie had spent most of the day at work and had just gotten back, a few hours before normal quitting hours. Fortunately they were both allowed to go home earlier than usual as their bosses were both worried about their 'state of minds'. Of course, R and Julie didn't say anything to argue, deciding to take advantage of the generosity and spend time together.

Julie had met R at his job, though Kevin had accompanied her this time, despite her protests. The three spent a few minutes at the Orchard before Kevin had to get back to the wall. After Kevin went back, R and Julie decided to head back to the apartment. Stepping inside, R set his tool belt down on the small table next to the door. R took as step back when Julie tried to hug him, making her look at him very oddly. "I'm sorry, it's just... I smell..." R said, ducking his head slightly, feeling self-conscious.

"Are you kidding? You smell great," Julie laughed.

"What?" R blinked in confusion.

"Well first of all, you smell very alive," she winked at him. "And also... you've been out all day doing heavy-lifting and constructing and using your hands..." Julie trailed off, biting her bottom lip. "It's not exactly anything that would turn a girl away..." she grinned at him. "But hey, if ya wanna take a shower, go ahead," she smirked.

"Um, okay?" R raised a brow. He blinked when she started going into the bathroom. "Wha-"

"Coming?" Julie cut him off, glancing over her shoulder and winking. Despite how tired R was from the hard day at work, his eyes lit up and he ran after her. Julie laughed when he caught her and turned in his arms, cupping his cheeks and pulling him down for kiss. They removed their clothes, grabbed several packets of protection, and stumbled into the shower, groping the wall for the faucet as they went. The spray of cold water made them jump and shiver.

"Ah! C-Cold!" R flinched.

"Here, let me help you..." Julie grinned playfully and dragged his hand down his chest, down his stomach, and further, reaching down his body.

R jumped and blushed deeply. "What are you-oooo... oh shi- Julie!" R's eyes popped open in shock.

Julie laughed and continued to diligently do what she was doing, watching him struggle to keep himself steady on his feet. "Just trying to warm you up," she winked at him. "Do you like it?" She asked with fake innocence.

"Nnng..." He groaned, his head dropping forward. She was pleasantly surprised when a little growl escaped him when she stopped. Looks like cute little puppy had a big bad wolf side to him too! Julie squeaked when R abruptly picked her up and pressed her against the wall.

"Warm enough yet?" she smirked, sliding her hands over his firm shoulders.

"Not yet," he smiled just as teasingly and buried his face in the crook of her neck, making Julie press harder against him in pleasure with the things he did to her with his mouth. "Now it's my turn..." he whispered against her ear, and then braced her harder against the wall. This time, it was him that reached down between them. R covered her mouth with his, kissing her lovingly and at the same time muffling her cries of approval. The water had just begun to start turning warm, but their bodies had already heated up by then. They barely felt the water hitting them as they lost themselves in each other.

A little over an hour later, they stepped out of the bathroom, dressed and even more tired than before, though at the same time, very sated... at least for the moment. Julie plopped down on the couch, wincing slightly at a pulled muscle in her leg and smirked at the pleasant memory of just how she got that. R went over to his record player and dug through it again, pulling out one that looked good and setting it in. After the music began to play, he went over to the couch and sat down next to Julie, who made herself comfortable. The gentle sound of pleasant music drifted into the room, surrounding the couple relaxing on an old couch. R smiled down at the beautiful woman resting her head over his lap. He thread his fingers through her hair, watching her play with his other hand.