CHAPTER 25

~CHAPTER 25~

"Looks like you decided to show up!" Claire scoffed. "I thought I said no friends!" 

"Oh you did, but these aren't my friends... more like classmates. I guess you could say, I found a loupole!" I snickered. "And in case you haven't noticed, we are all vamps. So don't even try to brain wash them, it won't work!" 

"Oh well then, this won't be as easy as I thought then!" Claire said as her smile faded.

"I guess so..." I answered back. "Now before we start there is one thing i wanna say!" I said as I walked up to her.

"Oh! Now what is that?" She said as she walked towards me. When we finally reached each other our faces were centimeters apart. 

"Stay away from my boyfriend!" I said angrily.

Claire stood there and snickered. 

My eyes turned red, and my fangs shot out. I then tried to punch her but it didn't work. She just blocked it.

"You do know defense class is my best subject in school, right?" She chuckled. 

"I know, I was just warming up!" I answered back. I then punched again, and again she blocked it. I smirked she fell for my trap. I then pushed her down, and I was on top. 

"Oh it seems I fell for your little trap huh?" Claire said as she laid there not struggling. 

I nodded my head. "Look, I wanna say something." I said 

"You sure like to talk don't you?" Claire said.

"Look, I don't understand why?" I said as i got off of her.

"Why what?" She asked me as she got up.

"Why would you control all these people?" I shouted. Jeeze stupid much?

She then turned her head. "Look, let's just say I wasn't all that popular before I came here." There was then a moment of silence. "People always picked on me, because I was different... because I was into wizardry like a nerd!" Claire said as she clenched her fists.

"I was just interested into fantasy, because I was a part of it! But did they know that? NO!!!" Claire said clenching her fists harder. "I was teased, and bullied for so many years, and finally I came here when I realized what kind of wizard I really was. I then thought I could become the way I always dreamed of if I used my powers, and it worked!" 

"People here are just like you Claire! You didn't need to do this!" I shouted.

"You don't understand. I always dreamed of being where I am now-"

"I'm sure you didn't dream that you would be popular by controlling everyone though!" I said as I cut her off. "People here would love to be your friend as the way you are! You could of been popular by being you, and with people loving you, not by having no control over liking you." I said

"Oh really!" she said as she turned and looked at me.

"Yes... Steph and I would probably like you if you didn't do this. You can still have friends if you stop this right now! We won't tell anyone you were brain washed if you give them their minds back now Claire!" I said as I was hoping she would give in. "I don't wanna fight you, the last time I did tfought I felt guilty and still do..." 

A tear escaped Claire's eye. "You... You're just saying that!" Claire said.

"No I mean it Claire... I really do! Please, Steph and I will treat you nice and forget this ever happened. I promise!" I said crossing my heart as my eyes grew blue again and my fangs went away.

"You really mean it!' Claire said as she walked up to me.

"I do!" I said smiling "But you must give everyone their minds back." I said.

"Fine!" Claire said. 

"Ok do it when they're asleep, and i will be there with you, to make sure it works." I said.

"Ok..." Claire said.  

I grabbed her hand. "I promise no one here will ever treat you like that!" I said and then walked with Claire into the school.