2 | Questions

Picture of Sky above

2|Questions

    With one glance i could tell that this strange person was somewhat the "boss" of the household. Zero pushed me behind him protectively , and i couldn't help but let a smile show.

" Why is it so noisy? I would prefer it if you weren't so noisy after waking up, Ayato."
I looked at the red head , glad to officially know of his name, since he was too rude and untrained to intraduce himself.
" Milady and myself apoligize for the destruction of your peace. My name is Zero and this is Sky. We were notified we will be staying with you from now on. "
As Zero said this i felt anger radiating off of Ayato, so i knew he would be looking for revenge. Afterall he seems like a hothead. I put a hand on Zero's arm and walked in front of him. I then bowed, which caught the stranger's attention.
"Thank you for allowing us to stay here. May I ask for your name?"
"My name is Reiji, please follow me."

We followed Reiji all the way into some sort of living room. I sat down on the couch with Ayato sitting on the chair beside me. Meanwhile , Reiji and Zero stood. Not even a second later the others were in the room.
" My My. Whats a beautiful creature like you doing in our mansion?," a smooth voice said from behind me. I felt his presense come forward so i gracefully got off the couch and faced Reiji.
" Please control your ignorant brothers and tell them to get a hold of their bloodlust."
When i said this everyones eyes widened except for Zero's.
"Who are you calling ignorant , you little pipsqueak? ," a voice said right after punching the wall.
I scoffed and looked at him. " You shouldn't be talking to your childhood friend like that should you?" How could i not realize until now that I've seen them all , that they were my childhood friends. I grew up with these guys and it's strange i just remembered.
Thats when i felt Kanato run and hug me , with his stuffed bear in the middle of us. " Sky we have missed you!"

AN: Please tell me if anything is misspelled or anything. I wrote this in a rush trying to get aomething published for you guys . Thanks for reading