1| New Beginnings

Picture of Zero.
Thanks for reading!! I also apologize for any mistakes.

»

       I sat in the limo, with Zero at my side. Apparently , I am supposed to be living at a mansion with some boys, in which I dont know. Zero glanced out the window, then looked back at me.
"Miss, I do believe we are close, but I do warn you, it's beginning to rain outside.I'll escort you with the umbrella, ok?", Zero said while gazing into my eyes.
All I did was nod, but then I felt us come to a stop. Zero exited the car first and came to my side of the limo, opening the door. I then got out of it, standing under the umbrella with Zero. The chauffeur took my bags and followed us to the door, leaving once everything was okay. I knocked carefully on the giant brown doors, but they seemed to open by themselves. Zero walked me inside, then put up the umbrella and set it beside my luggage.
"Zero...you know I really am grateful you have been with me for so long." I smiled and hugged him. He smiled back and then looked around the mansion,releasing me.
"I believe the residents are vampires, like myself. One is there in the corner, sitting on the couch." He said while tilting his head in thay direction. I looked where he pointed and walked closer to the corner, seeing a red head lazily resting on a couch. I took a glove off my hand and hit one of his shoulders , attempting to wake him up. Red head then huffed and jumped up, glaring at me. "Who the hell are you?!"
I smiled and looked at Zero , " This one has a temper."
Zero chuckled and glared at the Red head. We all then heard footsteps coming from the stairwell. Each of us turned and saw a boy standing on the top staircase.

»* This will be the ending for today. I just wrote this straight from my head and I'm really sleepy. Sorry if it's horrible, I'm new to writing fan fiction. I really need tips badly, so please stick with me. I promise it will get better.