Chapter 19

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Howdy to my sweet potato pies!

COMMENT or I'll give ya a shiner! And I don't mean the beer!

TWITTER: @lovethedinklage

*****

Devil's got me now, oh oh, gone and got me now
I can't fight him anyhow, I think he's gonna win
Heaven's just a sin away, oh oh, just a sin away
Heaven, help me when I say I think I'm giving in.

           -John Fogarty (The Kendalls)

FUCK THE KENDALLS. I picked that song already before the Hendall news broke. lol

*****

FRANKIE:

"No messin' around Frankie. You can throw me out if I do," he pleads. "Unless you make the first move, then of course, I'd be more than willing to accommodate you . . ." his words trail off.

He's the perfect blend of adorable, ornery, and desperate. Everything inside me is tellin' me to say no, no, absolutely no, but I don't. I shake my head and laugh to myself. "Harry Styles. What in the blazes am I gonna do with you?"

The light in his eyes puts the lantern to shame. "I knew you'd say yes."

*****

HARRY:

Frankie's been lettin' me cuddle with her every night since date night. I get a goodnight kiss, too. The only drawback presented itself the first mornin', when I woke up with a dick harder than stone from sleepin' up against Frankie's backside. My cock and balls already ached from all the tit sucking I did that evening, and then overnight I end up damn near nestled in the crack of her sweet bottom. I knew I was gonna have to take matters into my own hands, and have been sneakin' away to do so every mornin' since.

Today's the church picnic shindig, and I'll be darned if I show up with a woody. I slink outta the bed and tip-toe down the stairs, careful not to wake Frankie. I dress and wash up real quick and zip out to the barn for a couple chores, includin' a lil' time to play with my pickle. Once I get that taken care of, I gather the eggs from the henhouse and head back to the cabin.

The picnic today is draggin' me down some. I like to keep to myself. I don't go gallavantin' around the town lettin' everyone get in my business. Maybe it'd be different if I trusted people more, or if I wasn't keepin' so many secrets, but it ain't like I got much choice in the matter.

Frankie's up by now and runnin' around in a tizzy gettin' together all the stuff she's been whippin' up in the kitchen the last few days.

"Mornin', Harry," Frankie greets me when I enter the cabin. Damn, she's beautiful. Bright eyes, skin just about glowin', and a smatterin' of freckles over her nose that I sometimes count in the mornin' when I wake up before she does. There's twenty-three. If she had a baby would it have freckles? I don't have any, so maybe it'd only have half as many as she does. "Did you hear me, Harry? What on earth are you thinkin' about?" She giggles and shakes her head, a lil' chunk of blonde hair falls forward, framin' her face.

"Did I miss something?" I light up the stove and check the coffeepot. I'll make us some quick breakfast while she's runnin' about all flustered like.

"You're gonna wear them dirty britches to church? I washed your best pair for ya." Her eyes sweep over me, seein' if what I'm wearin' will do. It won't.

"I was gonna change real quick after chores and breakfast." I cross the room and pull her to me, nuzzlin' my cheek in her hair. "Don't you worry none. I'll be presentable for ya," I speak in a low voice into her ear, givin' it a quick kiss.