Chapter 27

CHAPTER 27

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  So how'd that pie go down?

TWITTER: @styles_orama

******

If lovin' you is wrong,

I don't wanna be right.

                --Barbara Mandrell

******

HARRY:

She calls out my name loudly this time, one hand in my hair pullin' me in for kissin', and the other pullin' at my wrist to stop my pussy touchin'. I think about how my cock gets sensitive after I jerk it, and ponder that she might be feelin' somethin' similar.

I wrap my arms around her and pull her in tight, as our wild kisses slow to lazy and gentle. I sweep her hair back from her face, and she giggles and hides in the crook of my neck, kissing it softly.

******

FRANKIE:

The sunlight seeps in through the curtains to wake me from the best sleep I've had in all my seventeen years and three months of livin'.

I don't know how Harry managed to work that kinda devil magic on my secret garden when he ain't never touched anyone before, but it felt better than anything I ever coulda imagined. He sure pays good attention to me, and what I like, and don't like. I could feel his eyes watchin' me even when I wasn't lookin' at him straight-on. It was like this muddled up confusion of emotions burstin' through my veins. Like I was shy and embarrassed sorta, but at the same time the thought of his eyes on me just made my fire blaze even brighter and I can't even really understand why. And when I opened my eyes to see Harry lickin' my wetness off his strong fingers, I . . . I . . . dear Lord, it's so wrong, but it was just so good. I get a shiver just thinkin' about it, and I feel myself gettin' all stirred up again.

With Harry's arm 'round my waist, I'm wigglin' a bit to get cozier when he tightens his grip on me. His hand is warm, splayed out over my stomach. Nestled like spoons, he whispers into my ear in a low voice, "Good morning," from behind me and kisses my hair. His voice makes me blush all the way down into my knickers.

"Harry . . . ," I move a bit, tryin' to get free, but he's havin' no part of that. When he pulls me tighter against him, I feel his you-know-what hard and thick against my backside. Heat rushes through me, weakenin' me with sinful, lusty thoughts. It's not 'til he slides his hand up to cup my breast that I recall him tossin' my nightgown across the room at some point durin' the night. "Did ya sleep well?" The rasp of his early mornin' voice moistens my garden, and as much as I know I should get outta bed and tend to chores and such, my nipple peaks beneath his fingertips, betrayin' me.

The fingers of his other hand thread through my hair, turnin' me so he can kiss my cheek and neck. He nibbles and lets out these little noises like he's eatin' fresh honeyed hotcakes, and pushin' himself up against my bottom. My eyes open for just a moment, long enough to see the dust particles floatin' in the sunbeams creepin' through the loft window. They're movin' so slow that it's almost like they ain't movin' at all. I feel Harry's hand at the waist of my knickers, fiddlin' just as slow and lazy like. Then I do the unspeakable.

"Harry. . . ," I begin, shiftin' more in his direction.

"Hmmm?" He murmurs between nuzzles on my neck while he palms my titties, his hand so large he can almost catch 'em both at once.

Once we're face to face, I reach up to play with his curls and bury my face in his shoulder.  Then I whisper in his ear, quiet as a church mouse, "Make me feel you like did last night?"

Harry releases a slow groan that turns into a chuckle when I throw my arms 'round his neck, huggin' him so tight there's no way he can see my face.

His hands slide down to my rear, up to my waist, and back over my bottom again, only this time beneath my knickers. My breath falters as his warm hands palm my bottom, squeezin' like he's checkin' a melon for ripeness. "So you liked that, Frankie?" He whispers in my ear, "What I did last night?"

"I'm glad I could make you feel good, baby," he continues, a smidge of a smile in his voice. "I'd love to try it again . . ." his voice trails off. He slides his hands outta my knickers, his fingers glide up my back with such a light touch that it almost tickles. Harry's hands come up to untangle my arms from around his neck where I've been hidin' myself. "Lemme kiss you, baby. I need to kiss you."

I loosen my arms only so he can pull back enough to kiss me, but I refuse to open my eyes. Harry's laugh is loud and hearty for a moment, and I even smile, knowin' full well it's me he's laughin' at, but soon his lips are on mine so strong it's like he's suckin' the juices from a mudbug. His mouth covers mine entirely, my lips pulled between his. He pulls back and comes at me with his tongue, teasin' his way inside, and I open easily to him like a flower to sunshine.  His hands move to squish my tits this way and that, I just wanna lay back and let him have his way with me.

Harry pushes against me so I'm on my back and dips his head to my breast, pullin' one of my nipples between his teeth, then he does the same with the other. I open my eyes to watch him work, my pussy palpitatin' in want. His eyes flick up to meet mine, a hungry look in them as he fingers the waist of my knickers.

"Frankie?" His fingertips twist at my nipple while I watch, powerless to do much else. Those green eyes look like they're 'bout to ask for somethin'.  "Baby doll?" His hand lowers, his fingertips take a little walk around my bellybutton. Quick to his knees, his hands on either side of my hips, he squinches the fabric of my knickers in his fists. "Can I take these off, Frankie?" My blood runs through my veins a mixture of holy water and hellfire, poolin' down below like a deep puddle after a rainfall, just achin' to be splashed in.

I blush a wicked shade of red. There is nothin' I want more than to be naked and wrapped up in Harry, but –

"I promise, I won't um – try to – you know." He's the one blushin' now.

His voice is sincere, and I trust him, but, "I'll be . . . naked." My voice is but a fraction of a whisper.

Harry grins just cause I'm statin' the obvious. "Well, darlin', I'm half naked." He chuckles, "I'd like to be fully naked, but I don't think we're ready for that yet."

I laugh at his silliness, but at the same time it makes me feel things down below. Just thinkin' 'bout Harry and what he'd be like free and naked as a jaybird.

I think I love him.