Airi

A young maid entered into a dark and quiet room, she immediately went over to the curtains, raising them up and allowing the rays of the sun enter into the room and touch the face of the sleeping human on the large king-sized bed.

"Good morning Airi-sama." The maid bowed. "I hope you slept well." Airi yawned and rubbed her eyes, slowly getting out of bed.

"Good morning." She greeted the maid.

"I'll draw your bath at once milady." The maid bowed once more before entering the bathroom, leaving Airi alone, once again. Airi turned to her right, beside her on the wall was a large painting of a woman.

"Good morning mother, how are things in heaven?" She smiled and got out of bed, walking closer to the painting. "I have something to tell you, but I don't know if you'll be ok with it." She intertwined her hands together as if trying to say a prayer. "I'm in love mum, but the one I'm in love with is a vampire, I know that a vampire was the creature that took you away from and I once said I hated them but-" She held her chest. "This is a matter of the heart, and you always told me to follow my heart right? I hope you're ok with this mother."

After speaking to the painting, Airi turned and walked towards the bathroom. She reached the middle of the room when all of a sudden, the chandelier in snapped, falling and heading towards her. Her reflexes were quick as she jumped out of the way, the chandelier hit the ground, shattering to many pieces.

"What was that?" The maid emerged out from the bathroom frightened. Some other of the house workers too came in to see what the commotion was about. Airi stared at what would have almost been her demise, she turned back to face the painting on the wall. Was this is a sign?

"Good morning Airi-sama." All the workers of the Aono mansion lined up from Airi's room greeting her, the line stopped at the drawing room, where she was headed. This seemed strange, very strange, but it was just another normal routine for the rich heiress.

Entering the drawing room, she saw a familiar face. A long ruby haired male with penetrating bronze eyes. "Good morning Claude." She greeted, taking a seat beside him.

"Good morning mistress." Clude gave her a smirk. 

"So have you thought of a way to-" Airi asked, he knew she was talking about the vampire.

"That can wait my lady." He said. "I heard your chandelier cut and almost fell on you? Where you hurt in anyway?"

"No, I'm fine." She said. "Right now, all I want is to be close to Mika, so please, what's your plan? We have to get started on this."

"How exactly did you fall in love with a beast like him?" Claude asked.

"He's not a beast." Airi frowned. "I may not know much about him, but I can already tell that he's different, when I looked into his eyes, I wasn't scared and you know how terrified I am of vampires. But not him, I really do like him Claude."

"But he's with Shinoa." Claude said.

"Don't remind me." She frowned. "Every single time that girl is always one step ahead of me, pisses me off. Anyway I have always taken away lots of things from her, so she won't mind me taking Mikaela." 

"But what if he doesn't love you?" Claude asked.

"I'll make him love me." Airi said.

"Well I've already made plans." Claude said. "I've invited the queen of vampires over, we're going to have a little talk with her." He stood and walked closer to her. "We'll tell her about your desire to replace Shinoa and see what she has to say about it."