LEMON LEMON LEMON!!!

Mika and Yuu walked into the room, they were all over each other, kissing, licking and sucking. Yuu's hands roamed all over Mika's naked body trickling with water, while Mika's hands worked on Yuu's clothes, quickly pulling them off his body and throwing them aside to God knows where, but it didn't matter.

Their mouths clashed unto each others, tongues met and battled each other for dominance. The fire soaring through both boys body was too high to be extinguished.
"God, I've wanted to do this for a long time now.." Mika said in between kisses.

"Mmm.." Yuu agreed. "Me too."

Mika felt the back of his leg hit something, it was when he fell onto the soft foam that he realized that it was the bed. Yuu hovered above his love, placing his legs in between Mika's that were spread. Their lips never parting all the while.

"This won't do." Mika said when they parted, Yuu gave him a confused look. "I can't be the only one naked Yuu-chan." With that said, Mika attacked Yuu's pants, tugging at it hard that it almost tore. Yuu stood up and shook the clothing of him before taking off his boxers. He climbed back to the bed and captured Mika's lips again.

Mika parted them again, from the looks, he could tell that Yuu was a bit angry. But this wasn't satisfying, not with Yuu above him. "Tell me something Yuu-chan, when did we agree to you topping me?" He smirked.

"Mika?" Yuu felt his cheeks grow hot and red. With one swift shove, he found himself pinned to the bed with Mika above him.

"Now that's more like it." Mika said with a satisfied grin.

"Just shut up and get on with it." Yuu said, slightly embarrassed.

"We're in a hurry aren't we?" Mika asked.

"SHUT UP YOU BASTARD, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE WANTED THIS?" Yuu yelled at the top of his voice.

"Not as much as I have." Mika said and without warning, he stuck three fingers into Yuu's mouth. Yuu almost choked at the sudden move but then relaxed into it. He looked up to the vampire above him, waiting for instructions. "What are you waiting for? Suck it." Mika said.

Yuu allowed his tongue swirl around Mika's fingers. Giving each one its own attention making them with with his saliva. Mika then pulled out when he saw it was enough. Yuu let out a slight cough and looked up to Mika.

"Next time warn me you-" Yuu jerked at the feel of one of Mika's fingers slide into his ass. Tears formed at the edge of his eyes, he wasn't ready for that painful but yet wonderful feeling.

"Yuu-chan?" Mika called out when he saw tears in Yuu's eyes. "Did it hurt?"

"Of course it did." Yuu said. "Next time warn me you ass hole."

"I'm sorry." Mika smirked. "So, how does it feel?"

"It feels wierd." Yuu said with a flushed face. "But still.." He turned his face to the side not wanting to meet Mika's eyes. "So good."

Mika smiled. "Shall I continue then?" He asked as Yuu nodded. Mika placed a second finger in slowly stroking and caressing Yuu with his long nails.

"Oh God..Mika.." Yuu moaned and quaked at the feel of Mika's touch. He couldn't believe that it was actually happening, Mika was having sex. Ever since they met, they've been joking about it, Yuu knew the day would come but he always believed that when they did it, it'll just be for the sake of peace. But no it wasn't for that, it was for their sake, it was for their needs, and they needed each other at that moment.

Yuu felt Mika's hands leave his prostrate, he watched under hooded eyes as the vampire placed his fingers in his mouth, licking off every bit of his essence that were on it. "You disgust me sometimes."