Two

Eren wakes up noticing he hadn't heard a peep from the little one after a few hours of sleep. It has been almost a week and Eren was used to the little tots waking patterns. Looking in the crib,Eren bolted out the room. He looked up and down in the castle unable to find the child.

He then comes to Heichou's office, the door was slightly opened so he was able to peek through. Just as he was about to leave he stops to find the little one strapped to Heichou's back,sleeping.

"Oh thank god. "He groaned as he slumps to the floor.

"Eren?" Levi calls out. "What are you doing? "

Levi finds the boy on the floor trying to relieve himself of panick.

"I was searching for him." Eren says looking up from the floor. "I was worried. "

"je comprends." Levi nods in understanding. "Every one decided to pinch in with helping with the brat,so you can at least rest for a bit. Although..."Eren could see a bit of annoyance fixed on the older man's face." Most of those idiots don't even know how to take care of a baby."

" Es tut mir Leid." Eren mumbles already imaging the wrong doings of his friends. But I'm surprised that Heichou could handle him?

"Um,I can take him if you want?I'm well rested and you seem busy." Eren offered.

Levi obliges and Eren takes the little one off his back so Levi could strap him onto his own.

"You know I need to give him a name." Eren sighs.

"Brat is good enough."

"Eh! No way,I'm giving him a name, a real name." Eren replied not liking the idea.

"Eren,you know sooner or later he'll have to go with a real family." Levi says softly as he could. He knew how much Eren grew attached to the babe and he knew that he'll be heart broken once he finds a family to take him in.

"Once you name him,you'll never want to let him go." He says.

Eren looks to the floor,"I understand. "

"Good. Now let's go and see what your bratty friends are up to. I've put them to work after the mistakes they've done to the brat."

Es tut mir leid alle, die Sie Ihr Bestes versucht haben ,Eren let his heart out to his friends as the two searched for them.

Outside the stables

The first to visit was Jean and Connie. They were tending to the horses and cleaning the stables spotless. To earn this punishment ,the two were arguing on who was to change the kids diaper both say he did what last.

"Hey Yeager." Jean says.

"Sorry, and thanks for trying." Eren says. Ever since the kids cane along, the two's fighting habits have died down since Eren had the kid around 24/7.

"So how's the little guy?" Connie asked looking at the child on his friends back.

"Okay,he's been sleeping this whole time."

"Ah so cute,I hope to have a kid as cute as him in the future." Connie cooed.

Yeah,if we all live long enough to even have a child. Half of the soldiers were young, around their age,and most eaten by titans. So there was a 50/50 chance of even half of them being Alberto reproduce.

The kitchen

Sasha,Krista and Ymir were cleaning the kitchen, well Krista and Ymir were. Sasha on the other hand was tied up and watched helplessly as Ymir throws away food that were about to spoil. They all knew how the hunter hated weasting food. Food is what got them into this mess.

Sasha kept eating the ambushed up food for the baby and Krista and Ymir made a large mess trying to even whip up something the baby could even swallow.

In a old library

Mikasa and Armin were reorganizing the books and cleaning the shelves. It was obvious that Mikasa scared the child, so it was really a punishment for her but Armin being Armin,he volunteered to help her.

"Eren I'm sorry I tried." Mikasa says deeply depressed.

"Its fine,he just needs to get used to you I guess." He replies.

Which won't work if you keep giving him that scary glare of yours. Levi thought. The then notices the babe stirring. He opens his big eyes and looked over the tall terms shoulders to see the scary woman who tried,note tried,to smile at the child.

"Wahh!" He shrieks.

Mikasa was then punished more.

Later that day

Four hours none stop. The baby wouldn't stop crying. Eren tried everything he could to cheer him up but the damage was already done by his sister.

"Levi..."The teen groans over to the older yet shorter man who sits in his chair behind his desk. His head laid in his arms trying to drain out the irritating wails of the child. Damn that Mikasa.

Eren sighs seeing how that Henchou wouldn't be able to help,trays once more to calm the child. Looks like I have no choice.

The cying stopped. Levi looks up to see Eren walking around the room,once again singing. Is it even possible for a boy to even have such an angelic voice? Soon he found himself falling asleep at the sound of Eren's soft melody. I could get used to this.

.....................................................
je comprends- I understanding(French)

Es tut mir Leid- I'm sorry (German)

Es tut mir leid alle, die Sie Ihr Bestes versucht haben- I'm sorry everyone,you've tried you're best.(German)