Six

Days turned into weeks and Ingel still waited for Eren to come and take him home. The young babe would sit on the floor staring at the large door waiting anxiously. His foster parents were always to busy to even notice him and his strange behavior. Sure they were happy to have a child but it was really for the benefit of a growing business they owned. Once Mr.Fernando retires Ingel is to take over.

Ingel remembered Eren's smile. His voice. His touch. His warmth. He remembered everything. The babe wondered if he had done something wrong to be brought to this home. Did Eren not love him like he did?

Silent tears fell from the babes eyes. Feeling alone.

One day, Ingel was sitting in his usual spot when he saw his "mother" exit the house. Little did she know the door was ajar, enough for the little one to crawl through. Knowing this was his last chance to search for Eren himself,Ingel crawls out the house and down the road Erwin took to bring him here.

HQ

"What do you mean he's gone!" Cried out Eren.

Erwin came to HQ to announce that little Ingel had went missing a few days ago. No one knows where he is or why he's gone. Eren was furious. To think no one would notice the baby was gone until a day later after his disappearance. I knew he should've stayed with me!

Grabbing his cloak, Eren runs out the castle and readies his horse. Levi follows soon after.

"Its best to have another set of eyes." He says. Eren nods when he settled in the saddle.

With a whip of the reins they set out towards the town where Ingel was said to be.

In the forest

It was chilly out since it was still winter, and our little Ingel was shivering from head to toe. Even so,he contunued on his quest. He needed to see them,Eren and Levi. He knew they wouldn't just give him up, they all had this bond since the day he was found.

"...Gel!"

A voice echoes through the trees. Ingel's ears twitched at the familiar voice. The voice he longed for for weeks on end.

"Ingel! Where are you!" Calls out a more deeper voice.

They both came to look for him! Ingel was about to responded when a growl stops him. In the trees were two pair of glowing amber orbs. They were filled with hunger.

Creeping out of the shadows were two wolves. The wolves circled Ingel,their teeth bared with saliva leaking from them. They were scary, no, terrifying is the correct word.

"Ingel!" Eten voice continues.

The baby knew if he didn't respond, they'd never find him. And these monsters would do something terrible.

"Wah Wah uwah! "He lets his tears fall as his wails echo the forest.

The wolves leaped forward, teeth and claws ready to rip their helpless meal apart.

Swish

Cling

The wolves whimper when cold steel cuts through several areas of their body letting their blood paint the once pure snow. Their scurried away with a limp in their step, trying to avoid cold stone glares from a short but alpha like human.

"Ingel!" The baby was picked up and embraced in familiar warm arms.

Ingel opens his eyes to see a teary eyes Eren who was relieved yet still scared of what would've happened if not came in time.

"Never again. Never again." He repeats. "I'm sorry,never again."

"Aye." Ingel pats his wet checks to comfort him.

"Hey brat, you've caused a bit of trouble huh?" Levi says with a rare smile on his lips. He wraps his arms around Eren so Ingel was in the middle." Seems like we'll have to keep an eye on you from now on."

"Aye!" Ingel smiled brightly at the two important people of his life.