3 Dating

They were half an hour late to school that day, and when they got there first period was almost over.
"Miss Kuchiki, Mr. Kurosaki, why are you late?" the teacher asked sternly.
Ichigo nervously ran his fingers through his hair. "Uh...we...uh...overslept."
And it was true, they did oversleep a little.
"Sorry." Rukia apologized, "It won't happen again."
"Well, I guess I'll let it go this time since you two are normally on time and are good students, but if it happens again you will get a detention. Now go to your seats and open your books to page 342 and begin reading."
At lunch, Ichigo sat with Chad, Uryu, Keigo, and Mizuiro, like always.
"So Ichigo," Keigo said teasingly, "are you sure all you and Rukia did was 'oversleep'?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, you two were sweaty and panting. I just figured maybe..."
Keigo was shut up by Ichigo's fist landing hard on his cheek.
"God, Keigo, do you always have to be such a damn pervert? Jeez."
"Ok! Ok. Sorry dude."
"But," Ichigo confessed, "Rukia and I are going out now."
None of them looked surprised, but they did look glad.
"I saw this coming the day she came to this school." said Chad.
"Yep, so did I." Uryu said, pushing up his glasses.
At than moment, screams and squeals erupted from where the girls were sitting not too far away, and Rukia was blushing. They could tell that she had tolled them. All were thrilled except Orihime. She was screaming with the other girls, but she was totally faking it. Ichigo looked at her with guilt written all over his face. Orihime was one of his best friends, and he felt bad for hurting her, but he love Rukia, and he knew that in time she would learn to except that.
"I'm glad Ichigo has finally found some one. I didn't think it would ever happen." said Tatsuki. "You two need to go on a date. I wish he would have asked Orihime out, but it is what it is. Where would you want to go, Rukia?"
"Well...I don't know...um..."
For a second, Orihime forgot her heart break and said excitedly, "You remember when we all went ice skating together? You and Ichigo were so cute!!! How he held your hand to make sure you didn't fall was so sweeeeeet!!! Maybe you could go there."
Rukia chuckled. "Yeah that was pretty fun."
"Then I'll get him to ask you!" Orihime said and clapped her hands.
"Orihime, come back!" Rukia called.
"Orihime! She doesn't want you to tell him yet!" said Tatsuki, but it was too late. Orihime had already tolled him and was trotting back to her friends.
Ichigo asked Rukia out on the date in his room after school that day and she said yes.
As Rukia was about to get into the closet, Ichigo said, "Do you want to sleep in my bed with me from now on? We're together now, so it's OK."
Rukia joined him in bed and said warningly, "Don't fry any thing Ichigo, or Byakuya will kill you."
"Ha, you think I don't know that? Come here.''
She scooted closer to him and he wrapped his arms around her.
Rukia fell asleep long before Ichigo did and he spent most of the night watching her sleep and thought about how weird it was that almost losing her brought her from his best friend to the love of his life.
The next day after school they went skating. It wasn't like the other time. It was just the two of them because the rest of the group knew that they needed their privacy.
They held hands as they skated, but it wasn't like before. They were holding hands because they loved each other, not because Rukia didn't know how to skate.
Ichigo lost his balance - which was not common for him - and fell, dragging his girl friend down with him.
" Are you alright Ichigo?" Rukia asked him.
"Yeah, just fine."
Then, an older man, who looked like he could be in his late thirties or early fourties came skating by. He shouted "Hey! Get a room you stupid kids!"
Rukia saw read.
"Shut the fuck up you dumb ass!!! We weren't doing shit!"
The couple got kicked out of the skating rink.
"Thanks Rukia." Ichigo said sarcastically.
"Oh shut up Ichigo." she said, exasperated with the retard in the skating rink and the annoying boy friend walking next to her.
"Can you ever learn to control your anger?" he said.
Rukia jumped in front of him and shouted, "I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT WITH MY ANGER!!!"
Ichigo stepped back and put his hands up. "OK Rukia calm down! Jeez."
They gave each other the silent treatment as they walked home.