Introduction

Sasuke's P.O.V

Lately shin has been looking at Naruto the way a lover should look at there partner and I know I shouldn't get jealous he's my son but it annoys me so much he was so small and cute so harmless but as he gets older I feel like he's becoming more of a threat to me. The way he freely put his arm around Naruto waist hugs him whispers Into his ear and worst of all kisses his neck and Naruto is so damn oblivious to what he is doing he's flirting without Naruto even knowing.

"Daddy are you listening"
I was snapped out of my thoughts by my daughter Ai-Yuki but we call her Ai for short.

"Yes of course I was darling"
I said as I tried to recall everything I remember hearing her say because I knew she was going to ask me.

"What a way to lie and hear I thought you told us not to"
I snapped my head towards the kitchen with shin holding tightly onto Naruto as he was cooking.

"I did and I was listening also instead of standing there like an idiot who got an F on his test go study for once and you might improve "
I said to him bitterly.

"I got an A+ daddy"
Ai says smiling and I praised her for it.

"Oh shut up Ai you always say stuff when no one is talking just so they can praise you and so you can feel better about yourself "
He said glaring at her and letting go of Naruto's waist and heading to his room.

I stood up to go after him and Ai started to cry.

"Sasuke leave him alone you should have never brought up that subject he is doing his hardest"
Naruto said taking his side as always even when he is in the wrong.

I sat down to comfort Ai and said.

"You always take his side did you not just hear what be said to Ai and the way he speaks to me I am his father!"
I say shouting a bit as always this kid starts most of are arguments that why my and Naruto have drifted a part a bit.

"Don't fight again you always do and it's all cause of shin"
Ai said running to her room.

I got up an walked over to Naruto

"See just let me talk to the kid and you go talk to Ai and try to calm her down."
I said as I kiss him on the lips before heading to shin's room.

"OK"
He says walk into Ai's room.
.
.
.
.
.
This kid he really is starting to bite back at me now I guess I'll have to show him who's in charge.