S E V E N

(Y/N)'s POV

I had taken a few steps when my soul appeared in a box in front of me. I looked up, confused as to who I was fighting. Sans walked in front of me. I was confused for a moment before I realized that he was the one who started the battle.

So I'm fighting him. I guess he was lying all along. He really does want me dead.

Sans opened his mouth to say something but I didn't want to listen. I looked at the four buttons in front of me. Fight, Act, Item, Mercy. I pressed Mercy and two options popped up. Spare and Flee. I pressed flee.

*You escaped.

I felt my soul return and I started sprinting towards box road, where the nearest save place was. I was going to try and see if I could get out the underground. If I could leave Undertale. I didn't want to fight Sans. I didn't want to listen to him.

As I got to box road, I ran behind a tree and hid. I heard Sans walk past and held my breath. When he passed, I went up to the save point. The menu opened up but I couldn't find anyway to leave the game. I saved anyway, just to be sure.

I walked around some and found a rock that I could sit on. I only prayed that Sans wouldn't find me out here.

Chara how am I supposed to leave?

Have you tried opening up the menu thing? I heard Chara ask and I frowned.

What?

You know. Where you can look at your items and stats and use your cell phone. Chara said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

How the hell am I supposed to do that?

Swipe your right hand down.

Doesn't the menu appear on the left side though?

*sigh* The magic is in your right hand, idiot.

I swiped my right hand downwards and sure enough, the menu appeared. Four options appeared. Stats, Items, Cell, and a new one, Leave. I laughed in relief.

You're welcome. Chara muttered.

I still hate you.

I had my hand hovered over the leave button but was reluctant to push it. Did I really want to do this? I wasn't sure. I could just farm some gold using the dog residue and maybe I could find a place to live here in Snowdin. Then I remembered that Sans tried to fight me. I wasn't wanted here. I heard footsteps approach me.

What is it with these skeletons?

I looked up and saw Papyrus running towards me.

"HUMAN! SANS IS WORRIED HE'S BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU. HE-" I didn't let him finish. I shook my head sadly and pressed the leave button. Darkness engulfed my vision.

•~•

I woke up on my bedroom floor. My head was pounding. I groaned as I sat up and rubbed my head.

"Ehh... What happened?" I whispered to myself and stood up. I looked at my computer screen. It was black. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was 1:00 in the afternoon on a Monday.