2

Leilani laid in bed, her head ached and she couldn't settle down to sleep.

Her mind kept skipping to Ben, what was he doing? Where was he? Why couldn't he just train here?

Leilani saw her holograph light up showing she had an incoming call.

"Hello?" She asked pressing the button and fixing her hair.

"Hey princess." It was Ben, with his charming smile and sharp jaw.

Leilani smiled at him. "How are you Ben?"

"I'm doing well," he paused for a moment and looked at what Leilani guessed was his hands, she could only see from the middle of his chest up. "I miss you."

"Aw, I miss you too." She said friendly.

"You're still waiting for me right?"

"Of course Ben."

He smiled at her words.

"I love you. Please say you love me." Her mind screamed.

Ben opened his mouth as to say something and Leilani got excited. His mouth snapped shut again.

"I shouldn't be telling you this." He said looking around as if someone would come out of the shadows any moment.

"What is it?"

"I'm coming for a visit soon."

"When?" Leilani was very excited.

"I can't tell you that cause I don't know myself. But it'll be soon. I love you Lani."

"I love you too."

Leilani felt her heart leap, she couldn't help but smile.

"I've got to go now, goodnight." He says with a charming smile.

"Goodnight." Leilani hated to turn off their conversation, she fell into bed with her heart pounding.

She had always figured that he liked her, especially after the kiss, but he said it now. Hearing the words actually come from his mouth and not her dreams made it so much better.

-------------------------------------

"Good morning Lady Leia." Leilani said at breakfast, Han and Leia were already eating when she arrived.

"Morning Han." She smiled at the older man.

"Morning Lani." Han smiled back, she saw so much of him in Ben, they even had the same nickname for her.

"Good morning Leilani." Leia was always formal, especially when addressing her sons friend. "Sleep well?"

"Yes ma'm." Leilani sat down and grabbed some various fruits putting them on her plate.

"Lani." Han whispered glancing to see if his wife was paying attention.

"Yes?"

"I've got something new in Hanger 3, meet me there after breakfast." The man had a mischievous glint in his eye and Leilani could only wonder what the rambunctious old man had in mind.

"Got it."

------------------------------------

Leilani finished breakfast and went to her room. The dress she wore to breakfast wouldn't not suit well in the hanger.

She went to the closet and pulled out a pair of old beige pants, a dark green top, and a black jacket. Her hair was pulled up into a quick braid down her back, it swung around as she pulled on a pair of boots and ran to Hanger 3.

"There you are, I was starting to wonder." Han said with a smile.

"Sorry. What did you get?" Leilani loved ships, she really loved the fast ones that she could race Han in.

"It's a new racing ship. Leia didn't want me to buy it but I couldn't help myself, and I thought you would enjoy it." He opened the hanger doors and revealed a ship made out of sleek black metal.

"What is it? I've never seen a model like this."

"Well of course, it's new. It's a T-5 Ground Runner, it goes from 0 to 4,000 kilometers in one nanosecond."

"That's fast."

"Yeah, but you've got to know how to fly it, and the man who knows how is coming next month."

"Who is it?"

"Ben."