CHAPTER SIX

------------------- { THE MORNING AFTER } ------------------

Alex’s pov:

I’ve been crying all those days, Adam left and so did Adrianna. She didn’t even announced that, but I’m getting used to be forgotten.

Adam made me cry, I thought he was different. He kissed me, told me all those things – that now I am sure were only bullshits – and left…without even saying anything. I was right to thing he was a player, he is. And the thing that hurt the most is being so close to him and haven’t realised how much fake he was. I trusted him, for the first time in my life, I trusted a person and that’s what I got. Luckily I didn’t let him fuck me, I was on the point to let him because of my love.

I’m a fool, I’m a jerk… I’m a whore. I kissed the boy my sister liked and after that, I’ve been left alone.

< Alex, honey, why don’t you go outside with Thor > said my mom walking in my room < I’m sure it helps >

I didn’t want to, but then Thor came too and I couldn’t resist to his cuteness. At least, it could help.

I wore something and went downstairs, ate a pickle and left the house with my iPod.

I was on the point to cry when two arms rubbed my knuckles, and a hand grabbed mine. I turned and faced Adam. I didn’t know if kick him or kiss him… Why does he have that effect on me? I can’t control myself.

Adam’s pov:

I grabbed her hand and she turned facing me. I wiped away a tear who was falling on her cheek with my thumb. My heart broke a little seeing her crying, I saw the pain in her look and I felt a murderer …I’m sorry Alex…

< where the hell were you gone? > she sobbed

< I’m sorry > I sort of whispered.

And for the first time since I’m dead, I cried. Yes, tears dropped. It’s awesome the way she makes me feel alive. I cried so much, sobbing. I put my face against hers, nose to nose, and I criedwith her.

I had a hold to her chin so she had to look me in the eyes, and I sae reassurance in them. If it was possible, I saw reassurance, I saw home.

< I love you > I sobbed, she nodded.

Alex’s pov:

I love you ’ he said sobbing. “ I’m yours ” I thought, and I meant it. I’m yours Adam Jay Black, and even If I would have killed you an hour ago, looking you in the eyes makes me fall in love every time a little bit more.

He was crying, crying hard. For me. And while crying he kept wiping away tears from my face with his thumb.

< I’m yours > I whispered.

He looked at me placing his hands on my hair and forcing me to kiss him, kiss him hard.

Don’t need to force me, I’d kiss you forever ” I thought again.

When we pulled out to breath, I placed my head on his bare chest. He began playing with my hair in the cutest possible way.

< Alex > he began < I came back just to see you once again, but now I have to leave >

< for where? >

< I don’t know > he answered.

I was puzzled and perplexed. What? Why do you have to leave me? I love you Adam, I can’t stay away from you