Chapter 1

Kellins POV-

Chicago, that’s where I’m headed next. That place was crawling with assholes just asking to be killed. I’ve been on the road for two years now, going from place to place, and killing people.  I hate the term murderer; although I do kill people, I only kill those who deserve it, those who this filthy world could live without.  I’ve killed twenty five men and women, just thinking about it put a grin on my face. You could say I was a little proud of my work. But it could be better. I wish I could turn that twenty five onto two hundred but, I had to be careful, being sure not to raise too much suspicion. I make most of my kills look like an accident. Even then, I leave town right after a kill, and because of that I tend to be moving from place to place quite often. As soon as I move to a new place I start hunting all over again, looking for another filthy soul. I’m careful about who I pick to kill. I make sure they are worthless and deserve this mercy I’m giving them. I follow the individual, watching their every move. But this also gives them a chance. A chance to show me they have even the slightest of remorse. A chance to change my mind. I haven’t found a single person who’s managed to do that.

Yawning, I pulled into a motel for the night. It was almost midnight and I had four more hours till I got to Chicago. Once I got out of my car and started walking to the office I looked around, noticing a couple making out outside of a door I assumed was their room. Nobody else was outside so I was quiet. I got a key and walked to my room, passing the couple still making out. My room was right next to their and with the walls paper thin I could hear every word that was said. I could hear a woman talking, I didn’t hear anyone talking to her so I guess she was one the phone. She sounded like she was crying, complaining about how her boyfriend was getting more violent. She went on to say how he has hit her constantly and she was scared to leave. I then remembered the guy outside making out with the girl, who I now realized was not his girlfriend. Those were the people who deserved to die.  Those who prayed on others and used them for their own fun. I hated them. Getting up off the bed I walked over to the only window in the room and looked out. The man was still there standing by the door but the girl was now on her knees. It disgusted me that he’d do such a thing right outside the room where his girlfriend was. Sighing, I went and got my knife and put it in my back pocket. Looks like I won’t be getting any sleep. I walked out the door and straight up to the man and his whore. Neither of them noticed me till I cleared my through to get their attention. “Hey what the fuck, get out of here asshole.” The man yelled. The girl stood up and blushed, yeah she was diffidently a street whore, it was written all over her skanky clothes and her whorish make up. “Did you hear me, I told you to get lost.” The man said, buttoning his pants and coming closer to me. I didn’t even feel like giving him any speech about how much of a jackass he was, he was just to pathetic to even waste any effort. I just took my knife out from my back pocket and took a step forward. The man stopped and his eyes widened. Before he could say anything I lunged forward and stabbed him. I could have made it look like an accident to save myself the trouble of having to lay low for the next few weeks but it was too late for that. The girl screamed and ran in the direction of the office. The man dropped to his knees and started to spit up blood. I turned to walk away when his girlfriend came out of her room to see what had happened. She let out a scream and dropped to her knees trying to help her boyfriend. I looked back to see her crying, I would never understand why people cared for those who treated them like trash. “You’re welcome.” I said as I turned back around to my room to grab my stuff and get out before the police showed up.

Vics POV-

My brother and I finally arrived in Chicago after driving none stop from San Diego. We got put in charge of babysitting my Aunt who was just got dropped by her husband. Our mom was scared she may do something stupid, she’s tried before. So here we are, watching over a thirty year old woman. I love her, don’t get me wrong. But I barely know her. When she lived back in San Diego she was always off doing God knows what, or rather God knows who. I’m surprised she hasn’t found another husband yet. Shaking my head in annoyance, I got off my bed in the guest bedroom and went down stair to get some food. It was almost ten pm so everyone should be asleep. Emphases on should. Right as I got down stairs my aunt jump up off the couch and ran to me, “Oh yay Vic you’re awake! I ran out of coffee and I need you to go get me more.” She said in a hurry. Grumbling I said, “It’s ten pm why do you need coffee?” “Because I’m trying to stay awake and finish my show!” She practically yelled. The only thing she’s done since we’ve been here was watch her soap operas, I was ready to tear my hair out and we’ve only been here for a day. “Fine.” I said, anything to get her off my back. I went back upstairs to put on my shoes and grab my keys, then deciding against taking my car. It was a nice night and I needed some fresh air. My aunt only lived about two blocks from the store anyway so it wouldn’t take too long. Walking always helped me clear my head when I was aggravated, it helped my calm down. As I walked I started to slip into a state of calmness I heard footsteps behind me. It wasn’t crazy for someone else to be out at this time of night in a city like this. But I still got an uneasy feeling. That feeling went away with a wave of relief when I saw the store in the distance, almost there. Just then someone grabbed me, putting their hand over my mouth. I tried to get away but whoever it was was a lot bigger than me. They dragged me into a nearby ally and pushed me up against one of the buildings. “If you scream I swear to God I’ll kill you.” Said the person, who I could now see was a man, a very tall muscular man.  My mind started racing, what did he want, was I being robed? I tried to say I didn’t have much money but I couldn’t with his hand over my mouth. Laughing softly he said,” You see I have a little problem and I need your help to fix it.” He leaned into me and I could feel his erection on my leg. His hand that wasn’t on my mouth traveled down to my pants. Freaking out now I started thrashing around trying to get free but it was no use he was to strong. He had my pants unbuttoned now and he was starting to take them off. Oh god this is not happening.