Chapter 4

kellins POV-

I'm a selfish person I know. But when Vic told me he wanted to come with me I couldn't say no. He told me his brother probably already thought he was missing and he didn't really care if his family missed him. He told me he'd rather be with me, cleaning the world of filthy people. Who was I to not give him what he wants. Right now we were headed to New Jersey. I've been teaching Vic how I work, my ways, and how I chose a person to kill. He has been holding on to every word. Interested by every thing I said. I couldn't say that I wasnt attracted to him, because fuck he was hot. I knew I'd easily be able to fuck him but I wanted to wait until he made the first move. I wasn't sure if he was even that way. For all I know he could just want to be here cause he is juat interested in my little "hobby." But god I hoped he wanted me as much I want him because all I have wanted to do scense we left is pull the car over and fuck him.

Pulling into a motel for the night, I reliezed that Vic didnt have any clothes or anything. "you can just wear my stuff till we get you some more stuff" I said when we entered the hotel room. Looking around I noticed thed was only one bed and I inward smiled, hoping Vic would make a move or I might just give up on the idea of him making the first move and just fuck him anyways. Sighing Vic ploped on the bed and closed his eyes, "Finally, a bed. You have no idea how tired I am." he said. "Well I'm gonna take a showrr. Make sure to leave me room" I said as I walked to the bathroom. I took a quick showiper and got out, changing into something more comfortable. When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Vic asleep on his back, taking most of the bed. He was so cute when he was asleep. chuckling I moved Vic over a little and layed down. Tonight we'd sleep but soon I would fuck Vic. I just had to be patient.