Chapter 8

That picture is actually really accurate.

Soon after the incident with a sleep Phil and sunlight, the bell rings. I quickly stand up, gather my books and shove them in my backpack before swinging it over my shoulder. Dan stands as well and I look down at him, smiling. I don't think I'll ever get over how tiny and adorable he is.

We make our way to the locker room, Dan of course picking the empty locker to the left of mine. I chuckle. "You actually like me that much to pick a locker next to mine? I'm flattered" Dan smile up at me.

"Of course, you big, no giant, dork." Dan exclaims. I chuckle quietly and shake my head, opening my locker and getting my change of clothes.

I pull my black t-shirt off over my head and try to sort out my gun shirt, all the while I can feel Dan staring at me. I glance over at him and chuckle. "What are you staring at me for?" He blushes deeply and goes wide eyed.

"N-Nothing!" He looks away and I chuckle again.

Dan's POV (Wow, random POV change because I thought it would fit)

I stand there, mouth slightly agap and eyes widened.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Phil is literally the hottest guy on Earth. He pulls his shirt off and I stare at him, my eyes trailing over his torso. I swear if he was any hotter I might physically melt. He's got a whimsical spirally tattoo over the left side of his chest and his stomach. Fucking hell, his stomach. Phil has a mother. Fucking. Six-pack. I swear that I'm drooling.  Phil looks down at me and chuckles. "What are you staring at?" 

"Nothing!" I tear my gaze away from him, blushing like a mad man. I quickly get changed into my own PE clothes without looking at Phil again because I know that I won't be able to look away again.

After a bit of a struggle with my shorts, I'm ready to go and so is Phil. I look up at him, hands on my hips. "Ready to go, Mr.Lester?" He chuckles.

"Indeed, Mr.Howell" We both chuckle before walking into the gym.

Alrighty, let me apologize.

I know it's been a while since I updated and I'm sorry that the chapters short, but I've been fairly busy recently. Anyway, the next chapter will, hopefully, be up between now and January 20. A BIT OF A SPOILER! The next chapter will have lots of action!