Anal Beads

The doorbell rang out in Louis' giant, empty house. He was just heating up a burrito in the microwave, but left it to answer the door. When he opened it, Jesy came crashing through wildly, shouting, but Louis wasn't registering what she said. He grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her inside before shutting his front door.

"Jes, what the hell? Slow down."

Jesy took a deep breath and put her arms out in excitement. "I have got the best idea."

Louis shook his head in confusion. "What is it?"

Jesy dug into her purse, scrambling around like it was Mary Poppins' bag, before pulling out a long, hard plastic string of round beads, anal beads, with a short handle in the middle. "Look what I found!"

Louis was confused. He wasn't sure where his best friend was going with this, but he wasn't sure he wanted to know. "What the hell is that?"

"Anal beads!" she squeaked, smile wide and happy. "Double ended, as you can tell," she explained while motioning to both ends of the string.

"Yeah? And?"

"So we can both use it..." Jesy said like she was the confused one.

Louis barked a laugh. "Yeah, right. Jes, this friends with benefits thing is meant to be easy. This," he pointed to the toy, "this is not easy."

"Come on," she begged, eyelashes fluttering. "You'll love it."

"Not happen-"

"You liked that vibrating one I brought last-"

"Okay! Ugh, stop." He eyed Jesy warily. "Fine, but I'm in charge," he ordered as he grabbed the string and stomped his way upstairs. Jesy followed quickly, catching up and wrapping her arms around Louis' curvy waist.

"Thanks, babe," she offered and kissed his shoulder. Louis waved it off and stroked her arm as they went to his room.

Louis turned in Jesy's arms and threw the beads on the bed before slipping his hands under her shirt. He lifted it further, sliding his palms up her stomach and over her bra, until the shirt went over her head and fluttered to the floor. Jesy undid her jeans and pushed them down as Louis leaned in and kissed along her neck while she kicked her shoes off with them. Louis slid his hand under her panties, fingers skimming the mound of her ass. "Take these off," he told her, and Jesy pushed them off while Louis' hands kept busy massaging both cheeks.

Jesy pushed a hand under Louis' trackies, feeling along the hardening line of his shaft. "Your turn." Louis smirked into their kiss as he slid the soft cotton off his hips. "These, too," she urged, moving her hand under the last layer of fabric. Louis moaned as Jesy's fingers curled around his shaft, stroking him to full hardness. The blue-eyed boy turned them around and pushed Jesy back onto the bed. Her long curls bounced against her breasts, fanning across the bed, when she landed with a laugh.

"Budge up," Louis instructed and Jesy scooted back, up the bed. "Put on a show for me."

Jesy inhaled a surprised breath, smiling at Louis' words. "What do I get?" Louis raised a brow and held up the string of beads. "Right, of course," she teased. Jesy flicked her hair off her shoulders and settled back into Louis' bed, legs spreading as Louis disrobed of the last of his clothing. Louis climbed on the mattress in front of her on his knees, sitting with them open lazily as he watched Jesy slide a finger over her mound and across her pussy.

Louis walked up the bed on his hands and knees, hovering over Jesy's body, eyes locked on the girl's lap. "Are you wet?"

Jesy groaned, but smirked teasingly. "Could be wetter."