Away on Business

"I can't talk right now, babe."

"But Harry, I miss you."

"I miss you, too, Lou. I'll be home tomorrow night, and we'll have a really nice dinner and stay up late cuddling and watching movies. I promise."

"I'm not cooking."

"I would never ask you to. I'm not suicidal." Harry laughed into the phone, nodding at one of his business partners as they passed and went into the sleek, glass meeting room.

"I resent that! I could cook, I just don't- don't feel like it."

Harry let his head fall back against the office wall, smiling like a loon. "I'm sure. But just in case, let's order from that one place with the good steak."

"I'm getting the caramel dessert, so...there."

Rolling his eyes, Harry turned around and sighed out through his wide grin. "Whatever you want, babe. I'll be home soon. I have to go, but I love you."

Louis whined and said, "Tell me how much you'll miss me."

Harry pushed off the wall, brushing a hand down his slim, suit jacket, brushing off imaginary lint. "I miss you so much, Boobear. I won't stop thinking about you until I get home."

Another partner walked by with a raised brow. "Boobear?"

"I heard that! Don't call me that in front of people!"

Harry scoffed and pushed his associate away with a laugh. "But you're so cute, Lou. You deserve a cute name."

"And Louis isn't cute? You're digging a hole for yourself, big boy."

He groaned, but he could only muster up fond frustration. "I'll make it up to you." Someone came out and coughed to get Harry's attention and mimed for him to join them. "I have to go. Louis?"

Louis huffed. "Yes, Harold?"

"I love you."

There was a pause and then Louis' soft voice came through the speaker. "I love you."

"Bye." Harry hung up after his boyfriend responded and joined the rest of his team in the wide open room.

"How's Boobear?" one asked.

Harry pressed his lips tight to keep his smile in check. "He's currently conjuring ways to make me grovel for leaving him alone for a week." He got an aww from Carol and a hearty laugh from Rob. "Let's get started, yeah?"

Everyone settled down and Harry took his place at the end of the table, across from his company partner and flanked by a dozen men and women that would take them into the global market. Halfway through Meg's explanation of how the meeting with the Chinese went, a small oh came from behind Harry's seat. He turned, confusion clear on his face, to look at his assistant. The young girl was wearing a bright, red blush and wide eyes as she looked down at a phone.

Harry's phone.

Oh, God.

"I'll take that, Sarah, thanks." Harry held his hand out and she gladly handed it over. Sure enough, when Harry turned back around and looked down at the screen, he was greeted with a sight that had him crossing one leg over the other embarrassingly. Louis was bent on his hand and knees on their king-size bed. He'd obviously propped his phone on the night stand next to the bed, as he had one hand holding the satin on his panties aside while the other had two fingers buried in his tight hole.