SHOUT OUUUUUUUUUTS AND THANK YOUS

I will randomly compliment everybody who I am following. Yay.Btw I am only writing about people who I actually know, so sorry if you are not in here.Ok so here goes nothing:

@AirbourneAlpaca - You are in my form. I don't talk to you much, but on Mufti day we both dressed up as the 11th doctor and you saved Macy's glasses from imminent death,so...

@Chresson047 - Chrissily Bisc!! You are really funny and nice to me so thank you. Also thank you for helping me survive music class (SEVEN LOCKS UPON THE RED GAAAAAAAAAATE).

@SophiaisFabulous - You are always kind to me Sophia Idiot, so thank you.  

@ginyah130 - I really don't know much about you, but thank you for following me.  

@Wolf_Dragon303 - Thank you for enduring English with me.  

@MrMunchkin123 - Ah Chloe and your amazing netball skills. Without you, there would have been no hope for our netball team in sport last semester. 

@nuna4life - Remember those days were we would sit in the library together? You are such a sweet person, and really funny, too. Thanks 

@thedoctorscat - Firstly, I would like to say sorry for that time with the whole National History Project. You are so amazing to be able to endure my arrogance and annoyingness in Social Science and English. You are also a really good person to talk to. 

@writer_in_progress15 - Megan you are a really cool and fun person. I haven't taken the time to get to know you very well, but I admire you in that you are awesome at staying out of fights in our group. Thanks for a great year!

@sumoru_tatoru - What would we do without someone to introduce the random friendship documentaries?? Thanks so much for being such a fun person, and bringing an extra spark to our group!

@swootton3 - Thanks for helping me to survive Enrichment and especially Music. 

@TheBiddies - Ok so I am part of this group account, but this is to all my friends who are part of it - Dear friends, I have no bloody idea what I would do without you. You are all the most amazing, inspiring, and all round fabulous people I have ever met. Thank you so, so much for enduring those days were I am being annoying, moody or just stupid. You guys will always listen to me, for which I am truly grateful. Most of all, you are funny beyond belief, and always manage to crack me up no matter the situation. Thank you for allowing me to be part of such an incredible group of people!

@Genccr - I don't know you that well, but you always seem to be smiling and happy. Thanks for cheering me up on days that I feel blue!

@whereisthegreensheep - You have to be one of the funniest, most individual and most inspirational people I have ever met. Thanks for the countless times you have made me cry with laughter. I know you think I think you hate me (confusing, I know), but truth be told, I really admire you!

@Awesomeperson2k03 - Thanks for always being such a nice person to be around. 

@KMFalcon - You are such an amazing friend to me, so funny and such a great listener. You are the sort of fun, interesting person that people hope will be their friend, and I am truly thankful for your presence in our group. 

@Waffles2365 - What can I say? You are an amazing, awesome girl, and no doubt one of the best friends I will EVER have. You are always by my side, no matter what, and I will never be able to thank you enough for the friendship you provide. Thanks for always being there for me, listening to my troubles like no one else can, and never fighting with me. Thank you also for obsessively fangirling over the Hunger Games with me!

@fluffybird123 - Thanks for being a great friend and not getting annoyed at my annoyingness.