10:Cell

I woke up with strong protective arms around my waist. I would be lying if I said I hated it because I loved every bit of it and snuggled myself a little bit more into his chest. When I did is chest vibrated and the most beautiful sound came out.

His laughter.

It sounded so nice it made me shiver causing him to tighten his hold.

"Morning Rans."

"Morning"

"Did you sleep well?" Without even looking at him I knew he had his famous smirk on.

"Eh your chest is hard like a wall." I said stretching but in reality I loved being snuggled to his chest.

"I know your lying, cause you love this chest of mine." He shad wiggling his eyebrows and puffing up his chest.

"Stop showing off, seriously all boys like to show off."

"Me show off never." He said laughing and I gave him the I-don't-believe-you look.

"Okay maybe a little."

"A little?"

"Ya it's not like I do it 24/7."

"Oh but you do."

"Ranelle, come with me." Said one of the guards the first thing that came in my mind was punishment but what did I do. As we were walking we came to an unknown area where we never supposed to go.

"The boss said you'll be sitting here for  2 whole weeks, till she comes back."

Oh so she went and wanted me here, smart move but I still got some tricks up my sleeves.

"Okay." As I entered I realized there is no bed.

"Hey where the hell is the bed?" I said annoyed no way I'm sleepin on the floor.

The guard turned and pointed at the floor.

Yup I ain't sleeping for a 2 weeks.
Ya me..

{}{}{}

These 2 weeks were  torture. I couldn't sleep because of the yucky things on the floor and the years of dust, know i ain't no clean freak but I do care about my cleanliness . I mean would you sleep on a ground full of years and years of dirt and dust and garbage?

Because of the floor i couldn't sleep and if I did I would sleep in a weird way and wake up with a sprained neck.

My hair is  so greasy and all over the place. my clothes are dirty and are gonna start ripping. I look like a homeless person.

It is so boring but when it was Ethan's shift he would bring cards and we would play and sometimes sneak in food because they rarely give me food. My energy's drained and I may have lost the spark i had that left me going.

Know my only reason for continuing with this torture are Lucas Ethan Jacob and Ian. If something happens to them I would never forgive myself.

{}{}{}**
That's the chapter for today it's just  a small one, sorry. I'll start writting longer because my vac started. So except one soon.

Vote!!

Comment!

Share!

Baiii😋

Supernaturally Cagedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें