24: More Guards and a Raise

@nikkis_soul @kittykswan and @jennaclaire44 thank you for voting.

Thanks for being patient for this chapter

Song: Stressed out~ twenty one pilots.
{}{}{}{}{}

They were dragging me through the hallway not giving me a chance to move my darn legs, and when they turned around the corner they would let my leg hit the wall. Balls, stupid long legs of these buffalo. Mhmm I want buffalo wings.

Shit. Just hit another damn wall.

"HEY YOU ARE DRAGGING A PERSON NOT A DAMN DOLL, YOU NUTSACKS!" I earned a slap and I just tried hitting him back but all he did was laugh. That is a long way for a torture room.

Finally we came and now I wished I was being dragged. The room was blekh

All sorts of torturing tools were there even stuff you never knew existed. From small blades to swords.

They took me to the center and cuffed my hands and legs to the wall and started assigning the guards.

"So 2 guards out and 2 at the beginning and 1 inside so we can watch her," whispered the nutsack of a guard. I didn't like the number .I need some kind if distraction or something to add them up.

I have to wait till that bitch comes in which is from what I heard till tomorrow. I'm cold.

It's gonna be a long ride.

~~~~

The bitch came. Yaaayy

"Hi slut liking the place?"

"Well I feel comfortable but it needs some new designs, you now like a bit-"

"I DONT CARE!"

"You asked."

"Give me the key,"she said I have to be ready she isn't really a smart cookie so I can make a run for it.

She removed my legs then my right hand and I made the left cuff a bit loose now all I need was tug it and I was free.

"Bou-bye." I waved and I ran for it. I ran and ran until I reached my dorm with Lucas. Ethan was on duty so he just nodded and told me 5 minutes.

I opened the door and saw him sitting there stressed out I just wish we could turn back time to the good old days were we used to get stressed over our make up and hair instead of this.

"Lucas!" I ran towards him and jumped into his arms he caught me and I knew this was my happy place

"What are you doing here?" He said with his voice that I missed so much.

"I missed you," I said and was about to cry.

"I missed you too," he said he hugged me tight.

"Listen I don't have time ," I said as I pulled back. " I ran out to see you and to add more guards."

"Ranelle they will torture you even harder they will leave nothing," he said and looked like he was about to cry.

I held his face with my hands and looked into his eyes and just said 3 simple words that were harder than it seemed.

"I love you," I said it and kissed him a quick kiss and left.

"Come on Ethan, take me to my destiny,"

"Sure," he said laughing. He motioned 1,2,3.

"Hey I found her out!"

They came in running so quick.

"Eager to see me,"

"Ya the daughter's boss is really eager and you get a higher position you know have access to the guns room."

"Okay, thanks."

"Come on someone is waiting for you."

"Is it Prince Charming?" I said batting my eyelashes at him.

"Just move."

I looked at Ethan and winked I just saved their butts again.

{}{}{}
Thank you guys so much for being patient with my updating I'm so sorry. I had a really stressful week last week.

Thank you really you make me want to write more ❤️❤️

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

~Baiii❤️😘