Hood Love.

I woke up the next morning & did my usual routine. This time I took a shower & washed my hair so my hair was real curly & puffy! I put on some hudge gold hoop earrings & some red lipstick. I walked down the hall to my room & put on my black & white strip leggings & my red chucks. I threw on my red half tank top that went a lil over my belly botton showing my belly ring. Than I put my blue jean vess over that & left it open. I looked in my big mirror on my wall which was covering one side of my wall which was the doors to my closet & took a picture for instagram, the caption reads 'pretty girl w/ brains. #omwtoschool" I loved how I was so tiny w/ a cute lil booty ... "a lil one .... Moma said hurry up." My big brother zay said peeking in my room door. "zay... You should knock next time -.-t" I said w/ a fake smile. "shut yo ugly ass up... &hurry up dawg!" He said slamming my door. Me & zay was real close we always talking shit to eachother thoo. But ill never disrepect him. I grabbed my iphone off my charger & keys off my desktop and began walking down stairs. I saw my mom and dad eating a bagle & sipping on their coffee at the kitchen table & zay eating a big bowl of cereal on the couch watching tv. "i think your growing? That tank top is a little to small shy." My dad said not liking what I was wearing ... He always called me shy becoss he said I was the shyiest thing ever ... & I always bite my nails when im shy.."daddy .... Its a little over my belly .. Its fine ..." I said whinning! "i dont like it shyla ..." He said w/ a serious face. "ok , I gotta gooo!!!" I said running out the door but really avoiding the convo.

••••

I drove to school alone .. Idk where yosha was? I was kinda upset becoss my ride alone was boring!!! I got out the car & saw julian , felona , & yosha checking out this silver jeep it was a cutie!!! I walked over & yosha held up some keys & shook them in my face!"no way keyosha!!! Is this yours??" I said checking it out more .. "yes,the boy you saw me w/ yesterday spoils me ^.^" she said in a brat voice. I was very excited for her HONESTLY. Julian picked me up bridal way & spinned me in a circle. "jay put me down!" I said laughing along w/ him.. he put me down but we landed on our butts w/ dizziness , in I was on top of him, his smile was sooooo pretty ... & I starred into his eyes , & when I looked up I realize we were the only ones still out side ... & the late bell rong... We got up quick & chased to class!

••••••••

After school I went to the mall for a while...i had been to 3 stores already I have 4 bags so far. As im walking I see the boy I bumped into yesterday w/ a pretty girl. He was hugging her from the back & she was picking her out some clothes... I Tried not to stare but .... I coulnt help it. He caught me starring & I looked away fast. When I looked back up he was starring at me .. I stared at him back I felt something as I was starring, like fireworks? I guess I realized how damn good looking he was. Than his girlfriend looked up at him & followed his eyes & she gave me a ugly look I looked away quick ... & she turned around to him & started fussing. I went to the register & payed for my things & went home. When I pulled up to the hood I saw those group of boys standing infront of my house . I got out the car & grabbed my bags out the trunk. I closed my trunk & began to walk threw the crowd of boys. "how you doing?!" "damn bruh she look good!!" "mann mann mann!" they all had shit to say about me .. Iant pay much attention thoo I just walked in the house. I took all my bags to the room. I kicked off my shoes & began to look down my twitter tl. I was scrolling & than came to a stop when I saw one of my followers tweets that said "saw #oomf at the mall today,we had a starring contest(;" my heart dropped & I felt soooooooo guilty. I clicked on this boy Avi & saw he was the same boy from yesterday & today. I felt so ashamed /: I did not know ive been following him for the longest he had 7,ooo followers .. Ugh & I only had 5,ooo. So I kept on lurking for a while & I saw somebody quote his tweet about me it said "saw #oomf at the mall today,we had a starring contest(;""yop,& I was gone beat you & her ass!" Hol uppppppp. I look at the girl avi & saw it was the same girl he was with earlier..bahaaaaa,this bitch... I favorited her shit like Yop Bitch why you talking?

I got a lil upset so I threw my phone on my pillow,got up & threw on my chucks. I went outside to sit on the porch the sun was starting to set. My mom just pulled up & she got out the car lookin exuasted!"how was work mama?" I said knowing it wasnt good."baby girl....it was rough! Soo many sick patients..in & out the emergency .. next week I start third shift. " she said & sat next to me in the chair."well hard works pays off $$$$$" I said rubbing my thumb against my other fingers! My mom chuckled "child,your crazy..." I baught her some bath & body works at the mall today she'll walk in her room to a suprise.

•••••

When my mom went in the house I began to walk around the neighborhood. I past the park & descided to swing on the swings. There go that same group of boys again but this time they look like their into trouble. One of the boys fussed in another boys face .. & shoved him .. & than I saw the boy from the mall try & break it up. I tented car road past & let down the window all the boys went ducking to the ground ... The boys in the car just started shooting. I jump to the ground & started screaming. When I looked up everybody scattered & they boy from earlier was hit. I saw him holding his stomach. I ran towards him & put his arm around my neck to help him. Than I heared polices rushing to the scence. "dont let the polices see me!" he fussrd but was in pain...o.was confused? but i limped faster w/ him. When we got to my house down the street he was loosing alota blood I screamed for my moma she come out & helped me get him in the house. She layed him on the couch & did her medical stuff. My moma was a doctor a good one.