Pyshco.

Its been 7 months and im showing like crazy w/ my pregnancy! I gotta outta bed walked to the kitchen and saw julian cooking breakfast. When he saw me walk in the kitchen he smiled."goodmorning baby.how did you and my son sleep?" He flipped a pancake."good,what about you babe?" I sat at the kitchen table."Laying next to you every night? GREAT!" Julian came over and pecked my lips than rubbed my belly. Little one got excited and kicked my stomach."woah there little boy chilll!" I chuckled patting my stomach. Julian served me my plate.

After breakfast I went to the room and laid me out an outfit. Me and julian was going over my parents house just to chill. I put on my khaki shorts and a pink tanktop w/ my black addida sandals w/ no socks my toes was medicared so it didnt look so bad without socks. Julian got dressed and we drove off. When we pulled up to the house Moma,pops,x zay was sitting on the porch w/ my bff yosha. Julian helped me ouy the car becoss I couldnt barely keep balance I was hudge my stomach was hudge and my body was so slim but I had a big booty. "Shyla!!!! Awww baby, I miss you!" My mom ran to the gate and opened it for me. "hey moma." I chuckled. She rubbed my belly."hey dad...." I hesistated to speak not knowing was he still mad at me."Hey princess." He smiled."hows you and my grandson?" He he came down to meet me to the stairs to help me up. "Im sore....but ik hes up in here chillan!" I said rubbing my stomach. "Zay...." I looked at isaiah "Sis? How you doing!" He said hugging me. "you finally got w/ my fav. Julian!!! Yall gone get married?" Zay joked around."Yes" julian spoke before I did. And I smiled(:

Later on everybody went inaide the house and julian went to work. He had to work second sift today. I descided to to walk to the park I havent been there in a while. When I arrived there I sat on the swings and took a picture of my stomach w/ my hand on it. The caption said "Ready for my son to arrive:*" instantly I got a like and it was romon. Than julian commented "our son!" I commented "lol^ get back to work!!!" When I looked up Romon was standing infront of me. I just starred at him. He didnt speak he just walked up to me I flinched but he just placed his hand on my stomach. "Romon....." I mumbled."Shyla,im sorry.." He cut me off."She lied,shes not even pregnant...i wanna come home to take care of you and my son babe." He added."That doesnt mean you didnt sleep w/ her" I stayed calm. "I know....it was a mistake everytime we had sex she drugged me." He admitted."Everytime?" I resured..."ok,a few...shyla IM SORRY!!!" He hugged me. Than I saw julian pulled up. Me and romon hug was still lingering. I released it when julain started walking up."Baby what you doing here?" His deep voice frighten me."i was swinging,until romon came." I walked to him and pecked his lips. ",Umm romon I have to go...see you around." Julian grabbed my hand and we walked off. I looked back and saw romon hurt he flopped to the ground and put his head in his arms and cried. I got in the truck and we drove home. "Baby...would you leave me for dude?" Julian opened the door tot he house "He is the father of my child. We may have a connection,but I doubt it." I replied. That night julian had a hard time sleeping and do did I. I kept thinking about romon. My phone vibrated I got outta bed and walked to the living room.

Me:hello?

Romon:hey...

Me: its 1 in the morning romon...is everything okay?

Romon: nah. I miss you. Lemme come scoop you up?

Me: I have a boyfriend he'll be upset romon.

Romon: ion give a fuck about dude!!im outside come out here dude.

I hung up the phone.

I walked to the car and got in."wasuhhh ma?" Romon said kissing my cheek. I didnt respond. Romon leaned over and he kissed me hard for a long time and I broke the kiss."i have a boyfriend in the house ...." I muttered."Shyla you love me hes only a distraction baby I PROMISE I wont hurt you know more baby I promise." He said grabbing my hand."plus I wanna raise my son w/ you I really do!" My phome rong and it broke the silenced.

"Hello??"

"YOUR PARENTS HOUSE ON FIRE!!!get over here now!!"